THIRTEEN

How Jin got there or how he got caught on fire again was a mystery to pretty much everyone - even Jin himself and the quite confused mutants who had followed the weird screaming - currently on fire - dude onto the roof of the house

How Jin got there or how he got caught on fire again was a mystery to pretty much everyone - even Jin himself and the quite confused mutants who had followed the weird screaming - currently on fire - dude onto the roof of the house. They were circling around him, a bit scared themselves by the high pitched screams the fire boy was emitting.

Jin just wanted to roll on the ground to extinguish his clothes but sadly that would be his death sentence. Going to lie on the ground while being surrounded by human eating mutants was like offering yourself on a silver platter to them.

The rest of the team had currently tracked his position and Namjoon was on his way to fly over to him. But before he could Jin had disappeared, a normal thing for the male but still something the team still wasn't used to. The only thing implying Jin was still standing there were the flames randomly flying in the air.

The mutants - even though being pretty dead and brainless - still figured out Jin's position through the pretty obvious big flames sprouting from nowhere. They closed in on him and Jin quickly found a solution to his problems. He started rolling on the ground, pulling out his clothes in the progress so the flames wouldn't give away his position anymore. He threw them somewhere else and the mutants jumped onto the pile of burning (invisible) clothing, thinking Jin was still in them.

They were pretty stupid and now Jin was pretty naked.

He saw Namjoon flying over to the roof, landing close to him. Jin grew red, knowing he had to be embraced by Namjoon while being naked. He awkwardly shuffled over to the scientist and the younger - after realizing the other's (naked) presence - closed his arms around Jin's (naked) waist before taking off before the mutants could get them.

They landed safely next to the group, Jin quickly scrambled out of the awkward embrace and dove behind a random bush in case he'd go visible again. Namjoon looked embarrassed as well - knowing he had had a butt naked Jin in his arms. The group just stared at the flustered scientist and then at the rustling bush where Jin was now hiding.

"Does someone perhaps have some spare clothes?", he asked in small voice, peeking from behind the bush, "It's kind of cold at the moment".

It had been silent for a while until Taehyung started cackling, Jimin soon joining in. Yoongi had an amused grin on his face, his arms crossed and hearing Hoseok laugh as well, everyone extremely amused at the situation.

"This. This is the thing I'm going to remember forever", Taehyung giggled, "When my children ask me about my life as a hero I will tell them this exact moment over and over".

Jungkook's eyes widened as he stared at the laughing merman in his arms, "You want kids?"

The merman's laughter immediately died down and his cheeks flushed red before he stomped his werewolf, muttering a 'shut up'.

Namjoon, in the mean time, had grabbed some clothes he had in his backpack and threw them behind the bush.

"We'll find some more clothes in these houses. In the mean time wear these".

"We should also try finding a working car", Yoongi mentioned, "So let's inspect the surrounding houses. Everyone goes in pairs. I don't want another fiasco like the one three minutes ago".

Taehyung glanced at Jungkook as he heard his brother say this and leant in closer, "I know what we could do".

♦︎♢♦︎♢♦︎♢♦︎♢♦︎♢♦︎♢♦︎♢♦︎♢♦︎♢♦︎♢♦︎♢♦︎

Sorry for the long wait! Atama is almost finished and then this will be my number 1 priority (╹◡╹)♡