THIRTY EIGHT

The rest of the team cheered loudly when Taehyung walked by, his smile bright and eyes almost sparkling. Yoongi ran up to his younger brother and hoisted him in the air, making a little twirl with Taehyung in his arms.

"I'm so happy for you little bro", he smiled before glancing over his shoulder to Hoseok, "And you are lucky this thing worked out or I'd have killed you".

Hoseok gulped, knowing the other had meant his words. He too was glad the cure had been successful. This also meant they were able to help other people now. They only had to figure out how to get inject into mutants without getting killed.

"Wait-", the eldest of the group suddenly spoke up, freezing, "Does this mean you lost your water powers?"

The group all looked at each other before staring at Taehyung who had a dumbfounded expression on his face. Hoseok cleared his throat, "I don't think his water powers had anything to do with the mutation. I think he always had them".

Taehyung stretched out his arm and balled his fist, eyes focused on something behind the other members. Namjoon frowned, "What-"

The water bottle behind them suddenly exploded, drenching their backs in water. "I guess I still got it", Taehyung shrugged, a cheeky smile on his lips. The drenched men had frozen in surprise until Jungkook started laughing, the loud and bright sound filling the living room.

"This is great", Jimin smiled, "This means you can run around while using them this time. It's a big advantage to us".

Taehyung opened his mouth to say something but was stopped when he suddenly noticed something. He frowned at the sudden change mood of in the room. "Why has it gone so dark?"

Yoongi lowered the former merman on the ground. He had noticed the impending darkness as well. "This isn't normal"

"I feel like something's coming", Jimin growled out, eyes sudden brightly lit as he started sniffing the air, "It's bad". Another growl ripped through the room, everyone's eyes now on the werewolf whose eyes were ringed with a deep red.

"It's smells", he spoke out, his eyes fixated on the street view through the living room window. He took long strides towards the door and swung it open. The rest quickly followed, Taehyung wobbling a bit behind them.

"This seems like trouble".

(this is the view through the window)