TWO

Don't ask me where animé gifs are from. I literally googled: 'laboratory animé gif' and picked the best one I saw. I don't watch a lot of animé and this is coming from a student in Japanese studies with a minor in Japanese Culture.

While Jungkook was searching for something to free Taehyung with, Namjoon had landed in front of the building the younger was currently in

While Jungkook was searching for something to free Taehyung with, Namjoon had landed in front of the building the younger was currently in. He had started following the younger with his metal wings when the wolf had passed them. Namjoon retracted his wings and sighed. He had trouble keeping up with the alpha since he had been running on full speed which definitely was inhuman.

Namjoon gave in the coordinates of where the building was situated and started flying back to the group that had been following them on foot. Since they had no idea where to actually go they just went the same way Jungkook had disappeared into.

The scientist met them a little less than five kilometers away from where the building was. He landed on the ground and was immediately bombarded with questions.

"He disappeared into some sort of factory. I saved the coordinates", he said, answering all the questions at the same time.

"Give them to me", Hoseok piped up, "I'll lead us to it and you can join Jungkook to help him get back Taehyung".

Namjoon doubted about it for a moment before complying and telling the other scientist the coordinates.

All while this was happening Jungkook was still roaming around the giant building in search of some sort of weapon. He came across an axe that was leaning against stacks of woodblocks. He grinned and transformed back into his human form to pick up the weapon. He ran back to where he thought the fish tank was
situated and stopped in his tracks, noticing Taehyung had disappeared.

"Taehyung?", he yelled out, his fists hitting the glass but the merman never showed up.

"Interesting".

Jungkook immediately turned around, holding his axe in a defense stance at hearing the foreign voice. A man in a white lab coat stood in the doorway, holding a sort of notepad.

"Where is Taehyung?", Jungkook spat, ready to attack the stranger in case he started yelling for security.

"The merman you mean?", the man asked, tilting his head to the side, "I think the boss assigned us to take him to the operation room. But never mind that- Let's talk about you! I've seen you transform from a wolf to this human like form. That's fascinating!".

Jungkook scoffed, though a large part of him was panicking at the thought of Taehyung being hurt, "This is not about me! Where is the operation room? What the fuck are you planning on doing to him!?"

A loud growl slipped past his lips and the stranger arched an eyebrow at his before noting it down on the clipboard held in his hand.

"I never knew werewolves were more than a mere folktale", he mumbled, before rummaging around in his coat pocket, "Interesting".

Before Jungkook could begin to sprint towards the scientist, to probably rip his throat out, the stranger had already raised a gun in the air.

"Sleep tight wolfie".

A tranquilizer shot flew through the air and hit Jungkook in the shoulder. The raven haired male stumbled a bit forward, wanting to curse at the stranger but his body hit the ground before anything could be said.