THIRTY NINE

The team quickly split up in little groups, no words needed for everyone to find an opponent. Jungkook broke out into his werewolf form as he charged towards the person that looked an awful lot like him. The vampire grinned, bracing himself for the impact as the werewolf bashed his head against his chest.

The vampire didn't falter however, his hands gripping onto the fur before he did a flip, ending up on the werewolf itself. Jungkook growled and started thrashing around, trying to get the vampire off his back. "What a fool you are", the vampire chuckled but he lost his balance when Jungkook rolled on the floor, flinging the man off.

A dragon was now stomping on the street towards an angry looking kitsune. Jimin had already known Namjoon would be coming for him. Dragons and kitsunes were arch nemeses and so it made sense they would fight this out. To his surprise Taehyung joined his side.

"What are you doing?", the kitsune hissed before rolling to the side, evading a big breath of fire. The moment the dragon opened his mouth again a ball of water hit him in the mouth. Namjoon coughed, now unable to blast another ball of fire.

"You need me here", Taehyung responded, another ball of water floating in the palm of his hand. It seemed someone in the neighborhood owned a pool he could get water from, making him not that useless as he had originally expected to be.

He grinned at Jimin but it quickly fell when he noticed the raging bear coming towards him. "Oh fuck", he cursed, jumping to the side as the bear barely scraped him. The beast, originally the other Yoongi, heaved out in anger. He growled something and Jimin glared at the bear.

"He's talking to you", he told Taehyung, "He said, hello brother". He couldn't say much else after that when he noticed Namjoon had regained his fire breathing ability.

"I'm not your fucking brother", Taehyung hissed at the bear before pointing at human Yoongi, "He is my real brother. You're just some imposter!"

The bear didn't really appreciate that and charged towards him but was quickly met with an angry kitsune. Jimin had pushed Taehyung behind him, the former mermaid starting to fight fire with water, the dragon annoyed at the balls of wetness hitting him in the face.

At the same time Hoseok the wizard was face to face with Namjoon. The youngest of the two grumbled, "I don't believe in magic".

"Is little science boy in denial?", Hoseok chuckled, holding out his hand, "Don't worry. You'll no longer be in a state to do anything".

Quickly after that a purple beam was aimed towards Namjoon. The boy stumbled to the side and immediately activated his wings, his body now meters above the ground. Hoseok raised in eyebrows in amusement, "Flying is not going to help".

He swirled his hand around, creating a deep green glow but he was pushed to the side by an invisible force. "What the-" He cussed before realizing what had happened, "Oh Jinnie- being invisible, are we?"

"I'll handle him", white haired Taehyung spoke, pulling out a thin but long blade. The wizard frowned but let him handle it, focusing back on the scientist that had temporarily been distracted by the dragon that was trying to get him down.

Jimin was smirking, rubbing his blade as he danced around Hoseok, the scientist feeling incredibly uncomfortable. "Want to dance?", the boy grinned, looking down at Hoseok's claws that shone in the light. He really liked sharp things and couldn't wait to fight the scientist.

A gun shot rung in the air, scraping Jimin's arm, "Fuck off you scum". The boy looked at the one that fired the shot. "Oh Yoongi", he grinned, "I'd watch out if I were you".

Yoongi frowned but quickly realized what he had meant when an arrow flew right above his head. Hunter Jin was grimacing at his bad shot, another arrow ready again as he lifted the bow. "Good luck trying to shoot me with that", Yoongi hummed, lifting his gun in the air".