FORTY ONE

The humans woke up when morning came. They were confused when they found themselves on the couches
in incredibly uncomfortable sleeping positions but were soon informed by Jimin what had happened, confusing everyone even more.

"So they just left?", Hoseok asked, eyebrows almost disappearing into his hair. The kitsune nodded, a big yawn leaving his lips after explaining the whole thing. His eyes were drooping and the others soon realized they should keep their questions until after he had a good rest.

Jimin refused, not wanting to give into the very tempting thought of sleeping, "Jungook and Taehyung are sleeping upstairs-"

"Yeah yeah go to sleep Jimin, you're exhausted", Yoongi complained, pushing the kitsune back onto the couch, "We'll let them sleep as well. I have a feeling they need it after yesterday".

Hoseok and Namjoon had already disappeared into the basement, wanting to perfect the cure. They were so close to saving the world and they absolutely didn't want anything to go wrong in this last stage. If everything went alright, they would soon be ready to test their cure on actual mutants.

×××××

Jungkook groaned, his mind still in a haze as he felt the person in his arms shift. Taehyung cuddled closer, wiggling his body deeper into the warm hold. "Baby", the werewolf grunted when he felt a rush of arousal go through his body. He couldn't help but let out a soft growl next to the boy's ear.

Taehyung stopped his movements, now wide awake and frozen, unaware of what he had started. The boy let out a deep sigh when Jungkook started pressing soft kisses along his neck. "Jungkook-", he choked out. He brought up his hand to slide it up Jungkook's jaw, his back still pressed against the werewolf's strong chest.

When Taehyung felt the kisses cease, he decided to be brave and clamber out of his mate's hold. Jungkook let a whimper escape his lips, his large palms gripping the other's waist as Taehyung was laying above him, on his knees, pressed to his chest as they kissed messily. His mate was ruthless, having never experienced such things before, his legs still so fairly new to him that he sometimes hit Jungkook with them due to excitement.

They kissed like there was no tomorrow, hands roaming around each other's bodies, Taehyung being careful to not touch Jungkook's still healing wounds. From time to time they broke apart, staring at each other with red lips and doe eyes, smiles playing on both of their faces.

"You're so cute", the alpha said, his palms tracing Taehyung's skin under his shirt. His mate smiled, leaning down to kiss Jungkook again. "I know".

Jungkook moved then, turning them around, Taehyung's right leg hitting his leg when the other fell on the mattress giggling.

Their lips clashed again, Jungkook's body catching fire even more when Taehyung circled his still wobbly legs around his waist, his fingers tracing his already shirtless back. He moved lower, licking over the bite mark on his mate's neck, both of them feeling the oversensitivity that came with it, Jungkook's wolf howling in joy for finally being able to be with his mate.

Taehyung looked just as blissed, sparkling eyes staring at Jungkook from under his long lashes like he was everything he wanted on that planet. Jungkook hoped that was true, pulling apart so he could admire his mate, laying astonishingly under him, his shirt almost falling off his shoulders from how skinny he was. Jungkook worked his fingers softly, unbuttoning it as Taehyung chuckled when he tickled his skin teasingly.

"You're being so slow", Taehyung spoke, squirming when Jungkook slowed down even more. Jungkook chuckled, pressing a kiss on Taehyung's lips before pulling him up in order to get the shirt off him, his skin on display under his body.