The scientists

The scientists: a folktale that roamed around the earth

There once were two boys. They both aspired to be the greatest genius to have ever existed. The bad news was: they were neighbors and not on the best terms with each other either. Ever since their parents became friends, the boys became enemies. They'd try to outdo themselves in stupid contests. From amazing lego constructions, to the most perfect pie recipe. Ever since they were introduced to each other, they were also introduced to their own sense of wanting to win.

As both boys grew up they sat in the same classes and same universities. Namjoon graduated in Physics, while Hoseok graduated in Biology.

Both went different ways after that, though their dream of becoming the greatest genius ever was quickly proven to be not so far from succeeding. The world went to shit and they both wanted to find a cure and be labelled as the world's savior. Namjoon decided he'd travel around the world to find a way to find a medicine. His choice of transport was the air, since he could see everything from afar and get a good perspective.

Hoseok, on the other hand, had the same idea but another way to move around. He found the earth a safe place where he wouldn't be able to be spotted or run into mutants.

Namjoon built his wings.

Hoseok invented his claws.

Both embarked on an adventure

In hopes to never run into each other again.

But it seemed all things led to the ocean.