INTRO

The wind swept across the dark blue ocean. Clouds drifted along the waves, taking their time on reaching land. Seagulls swirled down to rest their tired bodies on the cold water, or to catch a small fish that happened to swim along. It was a cloudy but warm day which was one of Taehyung's favorites. This meant most people didn't visit the ocean since it wasn't sunny enough to go for a swim. No person wanted to swim in dark water when the sun wasn't out. It was warm but not warm enough to lie on the beach and get a nice tan. So this meant that the beach was silent enough for Taehyung to float on the surface and enjoy his day.

His peace was swiftly interrupted though when loud screeches and grunts filled the quiet morning air. Taehyung wiped the salt drops out of his face which dripped down from his wet fringe and averted his gaze to the beach that was once empty. Now he saw the huge mob of mutants that were chasing one particular guy Taehyung unfortunately recognized. He kicked his dark green tail that were once his legs and feet, and swam closer to the sand, but not to far so he'd get stuck in the murky ground.

"Taehyung", the boy panted, backing away from the mutants filling the beach, "A little help please".

The brunette scoffed as he saw his twin brother shoot a mutant's head off when it stepped too close.

"What? You want me to drown them again asshole? Remember last time? It didn't go to well", Taehyung recalled, casually flipping his tail around, "Those things don't drown easily and it's not always nice to meet a grabby hand when you're trying to go for a swim".

"Taehyung", Yoongi stated sternly, glancing back at his twin brother before firing yet another bullet into a mutant's head.

The merman huffed and raised his arms which made little waves appear. He raised them higher until the waves almost stood four meter tall, towering over the mob on the beach.

"Get in", he told his twin before letting his arms drop down, immediately creating a huge flood wave that splashed down onto the beach and took everything into the ocean with it. Yoongi had been behind Taehyung all this time, hiding in his brother's protection bubble that he had easily created for the both of them.

"You're lucky to have me", Taehyung sighed, flicking his wet fringe out of his face yet again.

Yoongi grinned, slinging an arm around his younger brother and grinned, "I know".

WARNING: this story was written a long time ago. I have grown in my writing so please read this story with a bit of precaution. Also hi welcome thank you for reading! ® Rainy