THREE

YouTube gave me an ad about Fall Out Boy's new song as if I haven't listened to it yet & know the lyrics by heart now. Come on YouTube you can see my browser history, you can see that I listen to FOB 24/7

 Come on YouTube you can see my browser history, you can see that I listen to FOB 24/7

"Where the fuck is he?", Namjoon sighed, not being able to find Jungkook at all. He had passed a large aquarium and his first thought had been to find Taehyung there. After not being able to see the merman anywhere, he started looking elsewhere. He noticed an axe lying on the ground close to the water tank and saw black fur littering the floor, almost looking like wolf hair.

"Don't tell me he was fucking taken away too", Namjoon groaned, pinching the bridge of his nose, "Two of our team members kidnapped on the same fucking day. Some sort of superhero team we are".

He made his way to the roof again, looking around for the rest of the group that should be nearing the building by now. There was no way he was going to be able to fight off guys, who took both Taehyung, the powerful merman, and Jungkook, a strong alpha, on his own. He noticed a group of people hiding in the shades close to the factory & flew over to them.

"Namjoon! Where's Jungkook?", Jimin asked, a bit panicky.

"Gone. They took him too", Namjoon informed him, "I can get you to the roof and we can start from there".

"Jin", Yoongi turned to the pretty boy who looked fearful, "Now's a good time to do your trick".

The oldest scoffed, "I told you I can't choose to be visible or not".

"Maybe it's better if I attack from the ground?", Hoseok asked, "I could dig through their flooring".

"But is it a good idea to split up?", Jimin asked, jumping from foot to foot, "In horror movies everything goes wrong when the group splits up".

Namjoon nodded, "Jimin is right. Even if I don't care about losing Hoseok, we need all the help we can get".

The other scientist rolled his eyes but complied anyway.

"I'll start with Jimin", Namjoon said, quickly wrapping his arms around the smallest boy and flying to the roof. The rest standing on the ground chuckled at the unmanly scream that left the boy's mouth.

"Let's be a little more silent than Jimin. We don't want our presence to be known", Yoongi spoke, also a bit scared since he was afraid of heights.

After everyone was taken to the roof, they cascaded down the stairs, randomly choosing their way through the building. It seemed nobody was out on the hallways so they were free to roam around and glance into rooms.

"Why is no one here?", Jin asked confused. Namjoon wanted to answer the boy but realized he had no idea where the older had vanished to.

"Where are you?"

Jin gasped and looked down at his arms, "I'm invisible!"

"Great! Now you can actually sneak into rooms with people in it and eavesdrop for us", Yoongi smiled, clapping the boy onto the back, well at least where he thought Jin was situated.

The oldest frowned & bit down onto his bottom lip. He was actually very afraid of getting caught, especially since these men had managed to capture both a merman and a werewolf.

"I-I'll try", he stuttered before running forward, trying to find a door where he could hear voices behind.

At the end of the hallway there were double doors and a tag on the wall stated Operation Room.

"Oh dear god don't let them be in here", Jin whispered. He looked back at the rest of the group who were hiding behind the corner of the hallway. After saying some inspirational quotes to himself, he quietly opened the door. No one of the people inside seemed to notice the slightly opened door shutting itself again.

Jin sneaked inside & tip toed past several people. Everyone seemed to be in a rush & men in lab coats were talking to each other in hushed whispers.

"Do you think this will work?", one woman asked her colleague.

"It would be great, wouldn't it?", the man grinned.

"What do we do with the lycan?"

Just as that question flew through the air a loud growl echoed in the room. Jin controlled his yelp & quickly found the direction where it came from.

"The lycan is awake!", one man yelled as he brought another person with him who had his arm slung around the other's neck. His cheek had a huge gash on it & blood trickled down onto the floor.

"Get the fuck away from me!"

A boyish voice replaced the growl & Jin immediately recognized the voice of one of his team members.

He made his way over to one of the beds that were hidden by white curtains. He avoided a scientist just on time and peeked around the corner. Jungkook was strapped against the bed and silver chains held his wrists and ankles in place. He was lashing out at several doctors standing beside him.

"We'll deal with him later", one of them said, motioning her head to the other side of the room, "The merman should be getting awake by now. Let's go".

They hurriedly made their way out of the small space which left Jungkook alone in the room. Jin noticed the distress in the younger's eyes mixed with anger. He looked longingly at the curtain on the other side of him where Taehyung was situated.

"Jungkook", Jin whispered when he tip toed closer to the younger.

The alpha widened his eyes and quickly looked around, only to realize it was Jin & he was invisible, "Oh my god, you can't believe how happy I am that you are here. Get me out of here so I can rip their fucking throats out".

Jin looked down at the silver chains, no idea how to actually get them off the boy.

"Look, I'll go find the key & inform the others", Jin told him and saw the other's eyes light up.

"The others are nearby?"

Jin nodded but realized the other couldn't see that.

"Yes".

"Hurry. They are hurting Taehyung".

Jin quickly made his way out of the small space and tip toed around again. He decided to first inform the others & form a plan.

The four boys stood in silence in the empty hallway. Jin had been in that room for quite some time and Yoongi began to worry.

"Why isn't he back yet?", he sighed, peering over to the doors, only to see one open slightly, "He's back!"

Jin broke out into a sprint to reach the others as soon as possible.

"They are in there. I haven't seen Taehyung yet but he's definitely in there but the doctors are doing something to him-"

Yoongi growled at that & was about to storm inside but a small hand stopped him. Jimin gave the older boy a pointed look.

"-Jungkook is chained so I'll have to find the keys first. I'll unlock him & when he growls you all storm inside. We'll create chaos", Jin finished, glancing between the boys in case they had something to add

"Okay, be ready", the invisible boy said before beginning his mission.

Namjoon rubbed his temples, "Everything better goes well".