S T A R T

THERE once were seven men. They weren't heroes. They didn't mean to save the world. They were brought together & combine their powers to defeat a greater evil.

"This doesn't feel right guys", Jungkook stopped in his tracks and glanced back at the blue horizon behind him, "We can't leave him alone like that".

The guys had started their mission to save the world. Starting this mission meant finding a potion. Finding this meant leaving the ocean. And that resulted into leaving Taehyung behind.

Yoongi sighed, "I understand you're worried Jungkook. But he's been fine on his own for his whole life. He has water powers and has an whole ocean to escape in. What could hurt him?"

Jungkook grimaced but nodded, "I know. I'm acting foolish. Sorry".

Jin glanced between the boys and walked to them. He had gone visible again so he didn't actually startle anyone once he started speaking.

"I think if Jungkook feels wrong leaving Taehyung, he should stay with him", he speaks confidently.

"B-But", Yoongi started but he saw the younger's determined expression and groaned, "Fine. Go to him. Don't forget to call us when something's wrong".

He threw an old battered phone at the alpha who easily caught it. There was a glint in his eyes, as if he was very happy with this outcome.

"I will", he nodded and sprinted off into the direction of the ocean.

"He's so whipped", Namjoon chuckled.

Yoongi glared at Jin, "Thanks to you we lost our best man in this group".

"We're still with five", Jimin protested.

"But he was the only one who could actually fight mutants and have super strong powers".

Yoongi glanced around the group. A small boy who could talk to animals. An invisible guy who couldn't even control his super power. Two bickering scientists and himself. They were so doomed.

Jungkook reached the ocean in a short amount of time and smiled at the scent of salt in the air. He heard the familiar sounds of crashing waves and birds screeching. With a smile upon his lips he ran to the sea side and yelled out for Taehyung. The merman had to be here somewhere. After yelling for the boy a few times but getting no response, he started growing worried.

"The sea looks kinda...", he stared at the weird color the waves near to the shore seemed to have, "Purple".

Something caught his attention. He waded through the waves, trying to avoid the purple stuff and reached the floating object. When he picked it up, he noticed it was a large net, made for catching fish or-

His breath hitched.

No. It couldn't be.

"Taehyung!", he yelled, desperate for an appearance of the pretty merman but nothing happened, "Taehyung..."

He swam back to the shore and sniffed the air. He frowned and crouched down, finding something buried underneath some sand like someone had lost it in a hurry. It seemed like a hand kerchief and it had the initials M.M. on it. He sniffed the thing and growled.

"I'm going to find you and kill you", he growled out. His mind was filled with rage, thinking of all the possible ways he could hurt the people that stole his merman. His bones started cracking and before he realized it himself, paws hit the beach sand and his entire vision had gone red. He didn't even care his wolf had taken over. For once he was grateful for his powers.

He quickly sniffed the hand kerchief again and started sprinting on full speed. His paws hit the ground with loud thuds while his heart thumped heavily in his ribcage. He soon spotted the group of five but decided not the actually stop since that would only make him lose more time.

He growled something as he passed Jimin and left the group behind him. The rest of the boys were startled, their hearts racing at the sight of a big black wolf sprinting through their group.

"That wasn't- Right?", Namjoon asked, looking around the group. He suddenly noticed Jimin's unusual grim expression and realized Jungkook must have said something to him. he had heard a growl and since Jimin can speak animal-

"Jimin", Yoongi asked, a bit hesitant, "What's wrong?"

The boy sighed and stared at the ground, his hands balling into his fists beside him, "They took Taehyung".