Don't blame me

I walked away assured and met up with Stiles as he was coming out of the changing room.

I could cause chaos right now. Maybe I won't it'll be so much worse towards the end.

"Hey so do we have any suspects?" I asked as we walked to the field

"Yeah Garrett, he payed for the keg at the party where Demarco was killed." I continued walking with them and sat in the stand. My eyes stayed on Garrett and after the first goal was scored I went looking for Violet.

On my way I noticed the school sign out of place and the entrance to the vault opened. "What are you doing someone might see?" I stated as I walked down seeing Derek's eyes glow an orange-yellow. I knew something was wrong and he was my perfect opportunity.

I scanned the room for the nematon box but I couldn't see it. "Just hurry up." I walked back away but stayed at the door again to see what was happening. The Argent pulled out the box from behind his back. "Who do you think it is?" I heard him say.

"I'm not sure but it won't help that I'm losing my powers." Derek replied flatly.

I ran back to the field and noticed Scott had left. The plan was working. I got back up and walked to the locker rooms. The match has ended but this was now a crime scene. I wandered over to Violet and Scotts clueless dad had finally realised who they were. Garrett was now on the run but he had Lydia and Liam.

"Scott. Scott what happened?" I pushed through the crowd.

"Hunters." He responded and I placed a worried look on my face.

"Well are you hurt? Are you okay?" I honeyed my words and he nodded his head yes. Stiles and Kira come up to us and say that Malia went to meet Lydia at the station to get the next code.

Stiles' phone soon rang Malia on the next line. "Lydia wasn't here but the code was Aiden. I got it from Meredith. Me and Liam aren't on it but Brett is. A-And Jordan Parrish." I heard through the phone.

"Well where is Lydia?" Stiles asked. The phone disconnected before he was answered.

"And where is Liam?" They heard Garrett's name and went to search the lockers. I walked outside.

"Hey Kira I think I'm gonna walk home tell the others." I walked away past all the police cars and straight to Y/n's house. I opened the door and sat in the living room was Peter.

"Y/n your safe. You had everyone worried." He stood up and embraced me in a hug.

"Well you could hug me back." My arms had been trapped.

"Dont blame me. Your pinning my arms to my sides." I responded softly.

He let go and sat me down to tell me a secret. "I shouldn't be telling you this, but Derek found something in the vault." My face blanked wondering if he knew. "The box. The one that held the Nogitsune bastard, it is empty. But you can't tell the others they needn't worry." I was offended by the notion but I looked shocked for his benefit.

"So someone is possessed again?" He nodded and looked down. "I just want you to be safe." he added.

School came again the next day but Lydia and Liam weren't there. The day was relatively boring but Malia had left class and school. God how I wanted to say it. The chaos it would bring.

After school I went with Stiles to the station to take to Parrish. "This is a Hitlist?" he asked.

"We call it a dead pool."Stiles corrected. "Recognise any of the names?"

"Yeah sheriff made me run a bunch through the system last night but none of them came up."

I turned over the paper and pointed at his name. He span around. "Okay thats kinda terrifying." he said his tone of voice remained steady though. "What are the numbers?"

"Thats how much your worth." I responded hiding my smile.

He span quickly to face us. "I'm worth five dollars!"

"Five million." Stiles said.

"But I only make forty thousand a year, maybe I should kill myself." Parrish joked.

He questioned why he was on it but we brushed it off and mentioned the other third of the list and how Meredith might help.

We then took a trip to Eichen House. The walls were seeping with Chaos and pain I took a deep breath in and fed off the aura. Parrish used his badge to get us past all the major security before we ran into the familiar rat from before. Brunski!

Parrish bribed him with a secret from his deep dark past.

"Things have changed." Meredith refused to tell us the key.

"What do you mean things have changed? You told us the last one." I hesitated before realising. "You know who they are don't you?" I insisted.

She soon went loopy and started screaming. I lunged forward and grabbed her hand standing in a way that blocked our view from everyone. I fed on her pain just enough to stop the screaming and keep her alive. The strength inside me grew larger.

Stiles' phone rang as we left the building. "We found Lydia." the hushed voices through the phone said.

"W-What do you mean found her was she lost?" Stiles listened to what was happening but soon said the code. "Derek. Derek? He's not dead yet though is he. Oh I get it, Yet." we typed in the code on Parrish's laptop and the last list appeared.

"Malia Hale?" I asked confused.

"Malia cannot see this list. She can't know that Peter is her father." I chuckled in my head. Secrets secrets secrets. I scanned the list memorising the names. And recognising a fair few. One I knew was at the hospital.

Parrish gave us a ride back to the station. I ditches Stiles and walked to the hospital.

On my way in I saw a familiar friend carrying someone new.