Found

"Hey! Get off of her!" A fight broke out but my eyes remained shut, I was still weak. And cold.

"Help!" I couldn't place the voice carrying me in but I recognised it. "Someone- help!"

I was put on a stretcher and wheeled away. Everything hurt but I strained through the pain. "Don't- d.."
"You're gonna be fine." It was Melissa's voice.
"Don't tell anyone." I fell back unconscious and the pain disappeared for a bit.

I woke up in a private room. Melissa was there, alone. "Hey, welcome back."
"Wha-w"
"Save your breathe for the moment. I know I'm not supposed to be working right now." I remembered what happened.
"You had severe internal bleeding and a bad concussion. I haven't told anyone yet but I should."
"No."

She looked down. "Can you tell me what happened?"
"No."
"Do you want me to stay?" I shook my head and she left.

I led staring at the door. I notice Scott, Stiles and Malia rush past. Scott looks in and I prayed he didn't see me. But he did. He stops running and tells Stiles and Malia to go on. I turned away from him. "What happened?"
"Nothing."
"Obviously something happened, tell me." He sat on the bed, scared to touch me.

I turned to face him, the hand shaped mark on my face had obviously gotten bolder because it scared him. I struggled to sit up, revealing more cuts and bruises. I was crying, hard.

He hugged me. Comforting me gently. "Stiles' dad is fine. Do you want me to stay?"
"Go see to Stilinski." I led back in the bed as he left, covering myself with the blanket.

He came back not so long after with Malia. I heard her come towards me but I didn't face her. I didn't want her to see what he had done.
"Y/n? Why are you in the hospital?" I turned to face her and her eyes welled up. "I-I," she was speechless.
She led next to me, silently on the bed.

"Scott?"
"Yeah?"
"Can you find out who brought me in?" He left the room and went to find his mom.

Malia wasn't letting go of me anytime soon.
"This isn't your fault."
"I should've been there."
"You weren't to know." She pulled me closer, but this time her hand grabbed my stomach and I pushed her away. Scott rushed in having heard the noise.

"Melissa said it was just some stranger." Scott helped Malia up and Melissa came in, changed into her work clothes. I tried to get up, struggling through the pain. I stood next to Melissa, helped by Scott. "I- err. I want them to do the err," I was hesitant. "I want them to do the exam for... for... entrance..." she nodded and walked away.

Scott helped me back to my bed. They both heard, I know they did. "Who did it?" I lowered my head and stayed quiet. They took my silence as a no and walked away. I waited until they were definitely gone so I could get up and see how Stilinski was doing.

I stood in the doorway, Noah was asleep but I don't think Stiles could. "Hey are you okay? Why are you in a hospital robe? What happened to your-?"
"I'm fine."
"No you're not," Melissa appeared at the door.
"Your test is ready." She was calm.
"Test? What test? Y/n? What test?" I left the room, helped by Melissa and followed by Stiles.

Everything was ready in the room and there was a new doctor. "Everyone can leave if you want."
"Melissa, can you get Malia? Stiles, can you stay?" Stiles pulled down the blind on the doors and looked away as I took off my robe.

The doctor swabbed everything: my mouth, my stomach, my hands and wrists, my tongue, my vagina. Then she pulled out a camera. "May I?"
Malia burst in, followed by Scott who saw I was naked and turned away.

The doctor continued to photograph everywhere with bruises and cuts. I put my robe back on and gave her the bag with my clothes in it. "Please don't report it." The doctor nodded and left. Stiles and Malia rushed towards me. "You should report it." Scott came in.

"I know who it was, why should I?"
"Was it Theo?" I shook my head no.
"Go back to your dad Stiles." I sent him away and he reluctantly left. Malia and Scott sat in the chairs in the corner of my room as I fell asleep.

I cried myself awake. His presence felt like it was still there. "Isaac I'll call you back." They both rushed towards me.

Throughout the day I regained my strength and was eventually able to go home. I shut myself away in my room, it was open so Malia could come in, sleep and bring me food.

"Hey, me and Scott are going to New Mexico so help yourself to food." Stiles announced.
"I'm coming."
"No- you're not."
"Yes, your going to get Kira right. Malia is hunting down her mom and Lydia is in Eichen."
"No."
"Yes." I got up and grabbed an apple on my way.

We drove to Scott's house and waited.
"Where are you guys going?" Liam was eager to come.
"To get Kira. Her dad told us that her mom took her out to New Mexico, to this place called Shiprock. They're trying to figure out a way to help her. But, it's dangerous... So, we're gonna go find her and bring her back."
"I'll come."
"No..you stay here. Don't do anything."

Liam was hurt by the cold shoulder he was getting. "But Y/n is going."
"No she's not."
"She is." Stiles shouted. Still fixing his jeep.

I turned up the radio, loud so I couldn't hear Scott discouraging my coming along. He smiled and climbed in the back as Stiles finished.

"Stiles, what is with the bottles of oil?"
"There's a minor leak."

We drove peacefully, jamming out to the radio.
"I think the engine is over heating again."
"Probably. I'll turn the heat on." He turned on the heat and hot steam blew out of the vents so we rolled down the windows.

Scott was reading trying to figure out the new monster thing. "You find anything yet?"
"It's mostly the same stuff we already knew."
"Wait... Damnatio memoriae was a Roman practice, a government decree to destroy the images of the damned. And they would scratch off their names from inscriptions, chisel their face off of statues The Romans believed it was a punishment worse than death."
"Being forgotten."

He continued reading. "Listen to this. Damnatio memoriae was later used on a serial killer in 1598 known as the Demon Tailor. He lured children into his shop in Paris, where he would kill them and boil the flesh off their bones to eat. The courts believed the crimes so horrible, they ordered all documents destroyed. To this day, no one knows his real name."

I paused for a moment looking back. "A killer that became a werewolf."
"Which probably made him a better killer. That's great."

"Stiles we are running out of gas." I pointed out. "There is a gas station up there."
We pulled up but it was closed. I slipped a 20 under the door to pay for what we took.

The boys were talking about Donovan's death, the real story. The rest of the drive was mainly quiet because Scott had fallen asleep.
"That is one hell of a storm." He pointed out, waking up Scott.

We got out of the jeep at the top of the mountain. The conversation about Donovan continued but I was more focused on the sword fight happening below. "Guys."
"Not now,"
"Guys." They turned around and heard the swords clashing.

We climbed back in the jeep and drove down the mountain pulling up at Kira, Noshiko, and three women dressed in animal skin.
"Come on." They rushed to the jeep and as soon as they got in Scott and Kira were kissing. When they finally came up for air I turned around to hug Kira. She was shocked by the bruising on my face but I brushed it off and hugged her.

"Missed ya."