Hey brother

"Isaac?" I saw him stood outside in the rain and ran up to hug him. I let go.

"Do you have something to say to me?" I pressured him.
"I'm sorry," I glared at him. "I was being hunted I couldn't even get close to you or they would use you as bait." I hugged him again.

"I'm sorry too." I left everyone else at the school and Malia, Isaac and I walked to my place.

It was cold and empty, I hadn't been there for over half a year and it was overrun with spiderwebs and dust. It also want locked. I went into the kitchen to see what food we had.

The fridge absolutely reeked, "I have beans?"
They nodded and I put two cans of beans in a pan. There was a sort of awkwardness between the two.

"Isaac, I have to tell you something.."
"I know." His comment made me furious.
"Why does everybody know everything I am about to say?" He looked down, clearly amused by my anger.

He got up kissed my head and went to check on the beans. "Hey brother, only two plates, I'm not hungry." I reached for Malia's hand under the table. They ate the beans and sat back.

"How about we watch a movie?"
"I think I'm just gonna go to bed." Malia went upstairs.
"How about...Star Wars?" He sat on the sofa and I put the disk in the television.

"Did you not visit me because Void Stiles caused Allison's death?" He stayed silent.
"A-re you okay about me being bi?" He nodded his head.

"Your not going to stay, are you?" Silence.
He changed the subject. "If you and Malia..you know... would that be your first time?" I nodded this time. He laughed and I nudged his chest.

"You can stay with me as long as you want. But for now I'm going to bed. Incase you leave tonight. Goodbye." I hugged him again and went upstairs. "Oh, and blankets and pillows are in the cupboard."

Malia was asleep in my bed when I got upstairs.
I brushed my teeth, washed my face and looked at her for a moment. She was beautiful. I faced away from her and changed into some shorts and a flannel top.

I climbed next to her and she wrapped her arm around my waist. I didn't try to sleep, I didn't want to. I just gazed at her all night and the silent room I left behind.

I got up in the early morning, careful not to wake Malia. I wrote a note for her and Isaac and left to meet up with Stiles.
meeting up with stiles, isaac don't leave malia, love you.

I was only in joggers and a hoodie but I ran to Stiles' house. I needed the exercise. It was only five a.m so I climbed up his drainpipe and tapped on his window to let me in.

He was awake and his crime board was covered in stuff about Theo. "Woah."
"I still think it is wrong that he disappears for years and comes back a) a werewolf and b) packless."

I sat on his windowsill eating an untouched apple that was on his bedside. I listened to all his theories. Stiles' dad was also awake, early for work. "Hey Noah." I waved as he walked past. He waved back and continued walking.

He took a few steps back finally noticing I was there. "How did you?" He noticed the open window and brushed it off. Stiles rushed after him and tried to tell him to investigate Theo.

"Come on, his family left town when Theo was nine or ten after his sister got into an accident."
"I shouldn't investigate him because he is a were-wolf. Your best friend is a were-wolf. And you are dating a were-coyote." He pointed at me as I bit into the apple.

He ran away before Stiles could finish so we followed him to the station. He was a bit annoyed. "Hey, Noah."
"Sheriff." He interrupted me.
"Yeah, don't you think its a bit strange though."
"Listen when flying monkeys come soaring through this station I might pay attention to you concerns."

"Just do a full background check on the Raekens, please?" I begged. He pushed us out of his office and closed the door in our face.

We turned our attention to Parrish sitting comfortably at his desk. "Heyyy Jordan. Could you do us a favour?" We prodded.
"Sure."
"Could you run a full background check on the Raekens?" I asked.

He tapped away at his keyboard. "Nothing here but a speeding ticket."
"Well that was pointless." I pointed out.

We went back to Stiles' house and I changed into some clothes Malia had left there and we set off to school.

"Not much at all! We found a speeding ticket but.. what are speeders doing? Trying to get away from something." Malia shook her head.

"How many speeding tickets would you have if your dad didn't get you out of them?"
"17" he said sheepishly.

"I still think he is suspicious." I exclaimed.
"Look, I get it. You feel threatened because Theo is really hot, with great hair and a perfect body. I could torture him. I could totally take him." Now I was the sheepish one.

I had history first. I walked into the classroom with a loud applause and was shocked. Everyone knew. I went to sit down in my seat and the people next to me decided to make some not so funny jokes.

"Hey coma girl, have a nice nap?"
"So is a homosexual in a coma, a fruit or a vegetable." I ignored them but my fists were clenched so tight they started to bleed. The jokes continued as they could see my anger grow.

Malia grabbed my hand from behind me, unfolding my fist and calming me down. As the bell went I burst out of the classroom and leant against a locker. Malia and Stiles followed me and rushed me out of view into the locker rooms.

"Hey, hey its okay." The tears started rolling down my cheeks. Lydia and Kira saw me rushed into the locker rooms and they followed, comforting me as well.

"I can kick their ass if you want." Malia suggested. I giggled and wiped away the tears.
"I'm fine, just go back to your classes."
Everyone left except Malia who stayed with me for the rest of the day.

We had a free period after chemistry. Stiles and Scott went to question Theo. Lydia and Kira had another lesson. Me and Malia were alone.