Blood and destruction

Ethan was gone when I recovered. And instead of ordinary people or Tamora in the room, it was Gerard. I had moved rooms too, the same room as Jackson.
"Hey honey." I joked.
"Out for almost a day, maybe we should wake you up." He turned the dial slightly and I screamed as the fence burnt my bare back.

I wasn't in my shirt anymore, only my sports bra. "You strip all your guests?"
"It hurts more when we do."
I tugged on the handcuffs, using my weight in my aid but all that cam out of it were bloody wrists. He shocked my again. I lifted myself with the cuffs again, pushing off the gate with my feet.

"Thats... not going to work." I could feel them already starting to give so I sighed like it wasn't working. "How about we finally alert Scott of our hostages?"

He picked up the radio and held it close to his face. "Blood and destruction. And dreadful objects so familiar. All pity choked with custom of fell deeds. And Caesar's spirit, ranging for revenge. With Ate by his side come hot from hell. Shall in these confines with a monarch's voice... Do you know the rest, Scott? Do you know your Shakespeare?"
"Cry "Havoc!" and let slip the dogs of war." I heard Derek through the speaker.
"War, indeed. Welcome back, Derek. You must all be feeling rather nostalgic. Are you pleased with the little family reunion I've gathered around you, Scott?"

"Yeah, why don't you come join us, and I can thank you in person."
He walked over to Jackson. "I even have a few visitors for you... from London. Even someone like Jackson Whittemore couldn't resist coming back to Beacon Hills." Jackson's face was furious. "Say "Hello," Jackson!"
He jabs a taser into his ribs which causes him the growl in pain.

"Do it again, old man! Come a little closer- I'm gonna shove that thing so far up your ass!"
"He's lost none of his charm, has he? You can find him here with us at the armory, Scott. And we have our other faithful guest."
"Not like I had a choice." I snapped.
"Tell me, Scott, for the past week did you even know she was missing? Or did those texts fool your simple minds?" He twisted the dial up to six.

I screamed. I screamed so loud the whole of Beacon Hills could have heard me. The dial didn't budge though.
"Stop!" Jackson roared from across the room. The dial turned down and I relaxed.

The resisting from the pain had weakened the handcuffs even more but I didn't have the strength to finish the job.

"In fact, I'm going to tell you where to find all of them. Your deputy Hellhound met some friends of his while responding to a call from Eichen House. Your father was on his way back from San Francisco with the goal of entering the fight... But he didn't get far. You might want to tell your mother to skip her shift at the hospital tonight. Liam and his friends are there now. Optimistic of them, but woefully ill-advised. This is how you wage war, Scott. A strategic positioning of your army against theirs. Which is why you will come to me. You will try to save as many as you can, and you might even save a few. But, your limited resources will be spread thin, and ultimately, you will fail. The dogs of war, Scott... They're coming for you." He turned off the radio.

"Wow, inspiring." I smiled. Gerard walks out and I look at Jackson. After the room had been cleared out of people I pulled hard on the handcuffs and they split apart, gravity kicked in and I fell to the ground, hard.
"Someone is coming." Jackson warned.
I stood back up and held on to the bars where the rest of my handcuffs were.

"You're afraid of me, aren't you? Did they tell you why you should be afraid of me?." The hunter was sat back, staring at the both of us.
"If you aren't afraid, why don't you come a little closer?" The hunter was annoyed and lunged towards Jackson.

"Shut up!"
"It's because I'm still part-Kanima. Do you know what that is? Look at these claws. Come on. Come take a look. These claws produce a venom that can paralyze you." I quietly let go of the bars and shook with relief.
"I even have different eyes." The hunter grips his gun tighter as Jackson closes his eyes. When they open they are golden, reptilian eyes. "I can't-I can't change completely, but it's kind of like having a tiptronic transmission. I can switch from automatic to manual."

"Do you like cars? I used to drive a Porsche, but, uh, I can't drive sports cars anymore..." I looked at him confused. "There's no room for my tail." He flicked out his tail and slams the hunter against the wall, back and forth between the two walls until he was eventually unconscious.

I stepped over him and pulled the keys and his gun off his belt before untying Jackson.

We walked through the cold halls, ducking behind corners incase anyone was there. We reached a steel door at the end of the hall. He pulled me back after hearing something and I raised my gun until we heard gunshots on the other side, followed by a shrill banshee scream. The door fell down revealing Stiles and Lydia.

"Stiles?"
"Jackson?" Lydia pushed past Stiles.
"Already covered that." He was clearly jealous when Lydia hugged him.
"Oh my god! It's you! It's really you!"
"Okay... All right... That's nice... Okay, not too close. Watch the hands." Stiles pulls the two apart. "Okay! All right, let's just break that up."

Jackson looks past at the five hunters on the floor. "You did that?"
"I did." Lydia confirmed.
"I kicked down the door." Stiles said proudly.
Their attention turned to me. Stiles walked towards me and pulled me into a tight hug. I winced as his arm hit my back.
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing I'm fine." He span me around and everyone saw the fence shaped burns in my back. "I'm fine." He took off his flannel and I put it on.

"Now that we've all contributed, you wanna get the hell out of here, huh?"
"Not without Ethan."
"Oh yeah that's a thing." I added.
"Ethan? What's Ethan doing here?"
"He's with me."
"He's with you?" Lydia was confused.
"Yes. Me." Jackson responded.
"Ethan?"
"Yes. Ethan."
"And... you..." Lydia said slowly.
"Ethan?"
"Yeah." I added.
"Oh... my... god. I thought you'd never figure it out." I laughed as we left to find him.

Stiles holds back to pick up his phone and I wait with him.
"Yeah?" He put the phone on speaker.
"Are you still at the armoury?" It was Scott.
"We are. Leaving momentarily though."
"Is Y/n there?" I walked away as soon as he said my name.
"I don't think she wants to talk to you. What did you do?" I caught up with Lydia and Jackson.

"What's wrong?"
"Scotts a dick." I pushed past them and found Ethan, led against a corner, panting from exhaustion.
"How did you get out before me?"
"Well, I talked my way out of it..."
"You used the tail, didn't you?"
"You still have a tail?" Lydia's eyes widened.
"So gross."
"Can you just get up?" Ethan climbed to his feet and we found Stiles.
"Let's go." I insisted. "One more minute and I think I'm gonna kill myself."

We walked to the jeep and I spot my car. "He still has your keys doesn't he."
"Absolutely." I sighed.

We drove to the school.