Trust me

"Get me his gun." I ordered.
"His- what are you gonna do with his gun?"
"It works trust me."

Lydia steps in front of us, shielding us. "It won't attack a banshee." She insisted.
"Err..." I mumbled.
"Are you sure about that?" Peter asked as the rider remained strong. He steps in front as the rider whips him. Peter goes to punch it but they don't land, only go through.

Lydia has backed away as a second rider appeared. It whipped Malia and she groaned in pain. Peter pushed her to safety as I prepared myself to fight. "Y/n, run!" Peter yelled. I looked at Malia and back at Peter, fighting both the fully formed riders. Malia nods and I run off after Lydia.

I walk through the empty halls, hoping to find someone, anyone. As I turned the corner Lydia was gasping for breath and Stiles was held against the wall by Claudia.

I pulled out my gun and fired it at Claudia. It shot right through her and she lunged towards me, knocking it out of my hands. She kicked it away and walked back to Stiles.
"He believes in me. Dreams, so hard to kill."
"But not impossible."
Noah appeared at the end of the hall and fired a bullet; once again it went straight through.
"Fire again." Lydia had regained her voice slightly.

Noah raised his gun and shot as Lydia screamed directly at Claudia. When she flys backwards the building begins to shake and we hear ghost riders gather around us.
Stiles and Noah hug for a minute before I cut through and hug Stiles.

We walk out as the sound of horses died down. "So what did I miss?" Stiles asked.
"I have a car." I smiled proudly and they laughed at my cluelessness of what to say.
"After we graduate, I am so moving to Paris or something." I joked as we walked to Stilinski's car.

He drove us along the backroads which were now booming with people, all oblivious to what had happened. "It worked." Lydia smiled and kissed Stiles.

After Lydia was dropped off at her house Stiles, Noah and I went home. Malia was already there, brushing her hair readying for a shower.

She walked into the bathroom and Stiles smiled at us as I followed her in.

I turned on the shower. "What are you doing?" She was confused but I pulled her in still fully dressed.
"Trying something new." I pulled off my sports bra and she pulled off her top.

I kissed her lips and unclasped her bra. I dragged my lip from her mouth to her nipple and began to suck. I kissed and sucked until I found her sweet spot and she moaned softly.

She glided her hands down to my waist band and pulled down the leather and cotton imprisoning my heat. I unbuttoned her jeans and did the same. The warm water dripped down our naked bodies as she shoved me hard against the opposite wall. She levelled her head with my hips and her warm breath caressed my lip. "Don't tease." I insisted and without warning her tongue met my pussy.

I arched my back and moaned as she looked up at me, enjoying the pleasure she sent through my body. Her teeth stroked my bundle of nerves and then her tongue. My body shivered and I gripped her hair pulling her closer. She dragged her tongue down, her nose now stroking my clit. She threw her tongue inside on me, back and forth. I moaned louder and she pulled away, stroking now with her fingers.

She threw three fingers in, stroking my g-spot faster than I could handle. "Oh- fuck." I moaned as my walls tightened around her goddess-like fingers. She could tell I was reaching my climax and sped up; faster than I thought was possible. She started to suck on my clit, still speeding her fingers within me. "I'm-" my eyes rolled to the back of my head as I reached my high and came all over her hand and mouth.

The white dropped off her mouth with the hot water. "Your turn..." she said seductively stepping back. She stroked herself as I reached and opened the draw. Inside was a vibrator that we had bought and hidden a few weeks ago. I placed it over her clit on high and rubbed it in circles as I kissed her. She moaned as her legs began to shake. I pulled away and she moaned again and louder. I slipped ot insider her and slid it forwards and backwards. Her hand grabbed my clit and began to rub.

We moaned loudly into each other's mouths. "I'm gonna come." She whispered through stifled moans.
"Together." I pulled out the vibrator and placed our clots together, rubbing them against each other, finally coming into one another. I groaned loudly, pulling away and started to rinse myself in the shower.

We eventually climbed out and, after wrapping ourselves in towels, snuck back to our room.
"I think we should go to France." I suggested.

————————————————————

We awoke in the morning and went to school, my car was still at the station so Malia and I went with Stiles. "You two have fun last night." I could feel my face going bright red as I looked down at the floor of car.

The rest of the school day flew by, like nothing had happened. We had our final class together.

"Have a great summer, everyone." Mrs Croft packed up her book.
"No..." Stiles was disappointed slightly.
"To the seniors, I'll see you at graduation."
"No, no, no, no... That's it? What?"
"Last day ever!" I said.
"Well, it just feels so anti-climactic."
"Well, there's the whole graduation thing." Scott added.
"I've gotta go to summer school, or I can't do the whole graduation thing."
"Let's go." Lydia said.
"No. Come on, wait! Guys? This can't be it."
"I can't believe we're not in high school anymore. Kind of feels like nothing's really changed." I was stood at the lockers with Scott and Stiles as they put away their things.
"Everything's changed."

We walked out side to the jeep and met up with Mason and Liam.
"Okay! So, Liam, since you're the new Alpha..."
"I'm not an Alpha."
"Right. But, you know, Alpha-in-training..."
"Well, I'd have to kill an Alpha."
"Liam! SInce you're taking over, the most important thing you can remember is that Mason is always gonna be the one who's there to save your ass all the time."
"Well, not all the time." Scott argued.
"Most of the time, though. Which is why... I think you're gonna need this." He handed Mason his metal baseball bat.
"Uh, I don't play baseball."
"Right, neither do I. It's... It's not the point." He confirmed.
"Okay... thanks..." Mason was still confused.
"Love you guys!" They walked away.

"Right." He smiled at the jeep. "I leave you with this. You know... hurt her, and I'll kill you."
"You sure you won't need it?" I asked.
"It's okay. Lydia's gonna drive me down to D.C. She wants to help me move into my dorm, so... You know she's starting MIT as a junior? How do you even do that?"
"I... She's a genius."
"Real question is, how did you get into UC-Davis?" Stiles questioned.
"How did you get into George Washington?"
"I don't know. Uh, your dad. The, uh, big FBI pops made a call to the little pre-FBI program."
"Pre-FBI? Well, I guess we're not the same kids running around the woods, looking for a body." I sighed.
"No, we're not."

"You know, you can keep the Jeep." Scott insisted.
"No. I... I want you to have it."
"Oh, Stiles...? These aren't the keys to the Jeep."
"Well, that one is to your house, another to your room. Uh, it's the master key to the school, animal clinic... a key to the Sheriff's station... I just figured you should have all the copies I secretly made, so... Yeah."

"They still need us." I sighed again.
"They'll always need us. And, you know, I... I need you. You know that."
"We need you, too. We're gonna miss you."
"No, really, I need you, though. Uh... I lost my license in the Hunt, so you have to drive."
"Your dad is the Sheriff. I'm sure he'll let it slide. You drive." Scott insisted.

The climbed in the car and I stood at the open window. "I don't think I'm ready to leave." I groaned.
"Your going to France." Stiles was optimistic.
I tapped in the door. "Okay, gonna love ya and leave ya." I yelled, walking back to Malia.