Can you feel my heart

When I got in the woman had been taken away and Derek was pacing.

"Derek! Derek what happened?" I shouted over the hospital buzz.

"What are you doing here?" I hate it when people answer a question with a question.

"I-err- came to see the friend I made while I was here." I left him behind and walked towards the lift and up to his floor.

"Y/n Lahey." he said surprised but glad. Y/n had become friends with him during her little stay as I took over.

"Bree Leverett, it's been a while come on walk with me. We have to catch up." I walked him to the roof and we sat and talked for an hour. We soon got to the topic of why he was in the hospital and his eyes began flooding with tears.

I stood up, lowered my hand and helped him up. The position was perfect. We were stood on the edge, he was closest. Y/n was taller than him so when I pulled him in for a hug his head was just below my neck.

He tried to pull away not giving much of a struggle but I held him close. "Can you hear the silence? It is so insanely BORING!" he nodded.

"Can you feel my heart?" I lifted my foot and booted him off the edge. I smiled deeply before I screamed the loudest scream. Powerless Derek came running and I ran into his arms. He gazed down at the dead were-wolf below and the crowd around it. My falsified tears soaked his t-shirt.

"What the hell happened?" he asked pulling away, gripping my shoulders and leaning to my height. I stopped the continuous flow of tears momentarily to speak.

"We were talking an-and then hi-his pack came up. I-I tried to talk him out of it but he just.." I pretended to break down and he pulled me in. He walked me in as the police arrived. I had stopped 'crying' by then and stayed silent to avoid messing up the lie. Everyone else arrived including Peter and I ran into his arms. Derek informed them all of what happened.

Everyone else walked away. "I long for the feeling," I spoke up "to not feel at all." I wiped away my tears. He sat me down and updated me on what happened, joking a bit to make me feel better.

"Garrett and Violet are dead which is good they seemed a little suspicious to me, Meredith killed herself.."

"Oh my- did i do that?"

I knew that I did but lies cause eternal chaos as long as the truth stayed hidden.

"No, no and there is one last thing. I joined teams with Kate." I was shook. Enemies to frenemies. "It is only temporary, to help me find the Nogitsune and get my money back." I smell a lie.

"You want Scott d-" he interrupted me mid sentence.

"I want Scott dead yes." I had to pretend not want that.

"When are you going to stop? It never works. I won't tell him if you stop." I wanted Scott dead but I want the chaos more.

I had school again that morning so Peter drove me home to get changed and drove me to school. Exams. On a Saturday. Fun.

I sat staring at the page but I suddenly heard a woman yelling in the corridors. Everyone rushed out and stared. We were told to go back into the classrooms but something was definitely up because minutes late men and women came rushing in in yellow hazmat suits.

I  jumped out of my seat and rushed into Scott and Stiles' classroom. I notices the black ink had spread from my finger to the rest of my hand by my own clumsiness. "Jeez one thousand and one years old and you'd think I'd be less stupid." I muttered to myself walking towards them. As I walked Stiles I noticed Scott wasn't even there but they were talking about eradicated diseases from the past with the teacher.