Chapter 40 🤣

I woke up the next morning wondering where I was I saw the darkness, the light, the gold, and now another colour was added red the blood, the blood from my dead ex-brother as soon as I said that he came out.

He brought out his hand as I was about to take it when I saw Goldie I tried to run for Goldie my gold in the light and dark but he and my uncles blocked it this time "no! Let me through I'm not picking a side and never will" I shouted.

My incles and brother didn't move "choose Katie" they said.

I then closed my eyes as I tried to wake from this hell hound know as a nightmare.

A few minutes later I woke up wondering where I was I looked around it didn't look like the raven law commons "hello?" I asked. Someone then ran into the room and saw me awake "Katie are you okay" he asked.

I looked up and saw a man with long curly black hair it was my godfather "serious? How did I get here I thought you were in alakazam" I asked, "I was till your cousin Harry and his friends saved me have you forgot what day or time it is my dear" he asked, "no I don't, it's probably the end of my third year I don't know samual took me for a year so I don't know If I am in third or fourth year I'm sorry" I said. "It's okay I've been free for a year now while you have been miserable" he said, "I'm sorry I didn't get to help you escape alakazam, I'm just a useless pathetic girl," I said, "hey don't say that you are a brave courageous woman you would have probably been dead by now but you are here in my arms," he said. "About that how did I get here exactly," I asked, "you were asleep in your room and you had a few days left before the new year started so I took you to dumbledore and asked if I could have you stay at my place for a few days I wanted to meet you and get to know you more," he said, "awe that's so sweet of you serious," I said.

I then just hugged him and held him close "well I would love to stay and get to know you more," I said.

He smiled as he got up and brought out his hand, I took it and went to have some fun with my godfather.

Raven was at Hogwarts early like usual looking for me and looking for a danger that would try and take me like last year but no I wasn't there and he wouldn't find me but he did find my uncle. "Hello sir," Raven said, "hello there raven I see you have come early like usual are you looking for Kate," he asked, "yes sir I am I'm just making sure she's safe and is okay," he said. "Haha I know boy I understand we lost her and then got her back we don't want to lose her again she is just visiting her godfather for the last few days before returning to Hogwarts then we hope that she will be back for a very long time," he said. "Thank you, sir, for telling me sir, and sir I have a question," he asked, "course raven what is it," he asked, "do you love Katie I mean she's your niece but do you truly love her," he asked. "Haha raven that is a very silly question, of course, I love my niece with all my heart," he said, "then why do you try to change her," he asked, "I only wish to help her and protect her from the darkness that is inside her and that is growing," he said. "But sir she was already like that when I met her so why do you want to change what can not be changed," he asked, "I just want to protect her raven," he said, "as do I sir," Raven said.

Raven then left to just go wait for me to return to Hogwarts so we could have some more fun I guess.

I ran down the steps as my godfather tried to catch me we would playing a little bit of cat and mouse as I like to call it. He caught me as we tumbled down laughing having so much fun "haha I love spending time with you serious" I said, "me too Katie are you hungry" he asked, "maybe I am I don't know I haven't had that on my mind recently all I've been thinking about is having as much fun with you as I can" I said, "well I think we should eat something before you go back to Hogwarts" he said.

I just nodded as I followed him to the kitchen. I don't want to leave you serious I know what is going to happen in the future and I want to spend lots of time with you. I then sat at his table as he got something for us to eat.

I walked up to the steps of Hogwarts as I gave my godfather one last hug "do you have to go, Sirius, I don't want to lose you" I said, "haha silly girl you won't lose me I promise I'll see you next summer okay stay safe" he said.

He then teleported away as I turned my head to look at my school, my home, the one I knew of right now and forever.

I walked to the front and walked to find someone very special to me.

A/n: one doesn't blame me that this one is a short one and two I don't care what I'm doing with my writing anymore.