chapter 15

I woke up the next morning wondering where I was at. hmm, where am I, wait who am I. I then heard something open and close, then someone or something was walking over to me, whoever I was.

I looked up and saw someone looking down at me "oh my mistress she has awaken" someone said.

something opened and closed again as another thing or person ran into the room and looked down at me. "oh wow my little darling is finally awake" someone said. this someone then picked up my small body, wait why was I so small. whoever or whatever picked me up and pulled me close "oh wolf I thought I lost you," someone said. my name is wolf? is that right. "come on now let's get you changed and ready for the day" someone said. wait what are you doing get away from me.

I tried to get out of whoever these person's arms were but there were two sets of whoever's arms were on me.

Mac came inside his home with blu behind "mom i'm home" he said. "hey dummy moms not home yet it's just me and endi" Terrance said. "okay hey Terrance I brought blu over to hang out and talk to endi a little" mac said, "okay fine with me brat" Terrence said.

Mac and blue then went towards the room endi was staying in "hey endi we need to ask you a few questions" mac asked, "you annoying kid and your friend what do you want" she asked, "we found a new home for you" mac asked, "did you really well good anything is better than this" she said. "well than follow us and will show you" blue said. "whatever you say you blue blob" she said.

she then followed blue and Mac out of his apartment to a new place.

"wolf oh wolf where are you," someone asked, "I am in my room mother," I said. "come meet your friends for your party," she said, "coming mother," I said. oh hi, my name is wolf, I didn't know who I am or where I come from all I know is that I woke up someday and I was born a princess in this land.

my name is wolf well that's the name the person who found me gave me.

I have lived a few years in this castle I am 12 years of age and soon I will turn the age to be married.

I ran downstairs to greet my friend's cole, Simon, lui, mary, lily, and cari some of my best friends in the world.

I was having a little get together and going to have some fun with my true love.

I ran to the bottom of the stairs and saw my friends and my mom "hi mom are all my friends here" I asked, "yes my dear, now Isabelle make sure she stays safe with her friends, but I need to talk to her first" she said, "yes malady" she said.

Isabelle is our loyal servant who is guarded with the life of protecting me and my family. my friends followed Isabelle as I stayed with my mom "Mom what is it I want to play with my friends" I said, "I know but I need to discuss your wedding plans" she said, "I know who my future man to be is already" I said, "who is it my dear" she asked, "my friend lui I fell in love with him when we first saw each other" I said. "very well now go play your birthday is soon so I will make sure you and Lui are meant for each other" she said, "of course mother" I said. I then followed the way Isabelle went with my friends.

Mac and blu walked a little bit until they came to an apartment farther down and knocked on the door "hiddy hoe who is it" someone cheerful said. "Hi we brought endi for you," Mac said, "oh that's great our family will love having her around," someone said. "What do you mean I must be served the best treatment," she said, "oh, of course, come on in endi you will be right at home," someone said.

Endi then entered and the two high fives in happiness then left to celebrate.

I was having a good time with my friends at my party when I felt a tap on my shoulder, so I turned around and saw Lui "oh hi Lui what's up" I asked, "happy birthday" he said. He then came in close and kissed me on the lips.

As he did that something clicked in my brain and everything came rushing back to me.

I opened my eyes and looked all around I was in a new place "hello? Where am I, Lui!" I said. "Hello Katie are you okay," he asked, "Lui is that you," I asked, "yes come with me now before they get you," he said, "who comes," she asked.

He then took me by the hand and tried to run but something stopped him "get out of my way Goldie locks" he said, "oh no you fucking don't I'm not letting demons take my friend" he growled.

I then looked up at another figure. Hmm, do I remember this person? I then looked closer and saw a gold figure "Goldie?" I asked. "Kate stay back he's going to steal you away from me again," gold said. "What do you mean it's Lui he's my best friend my true love," I said, "this is not him it's a demon in your brain, you know how you hate demons," he said.

I then looked from Lui to Goldie. These are none of my friends one I love demons and two I would never admit my love.

I then pulled away and started to slap myself like I usually loved to do when I needed to get focused and was acting crazy.

It only took me a few minutes but I sat up and saw I was in the same place I was taken to "what the where am I" I asked. "Katie you are fine, " someone said, "I am not fine I was taken by you weirdos so tell who da hell are you," I asked, "we are a society that helps bad misbehaved kids that have too wild of an imagination," someone said. "What's that not true I am not bad or misbehaved I am a little devil," I said. "Haha, that means you are bad and we must erase that and create a new version of you," someone said, "no I will not let that happened I want to go back to life and see Freddy!" I said. "Who is this Freddy," someone asked, "my best friend," I said, "so you have friends here," someone asked. "What do you mean I have friends all over," I said, "hmm stand in the corner and will decide your fate," someone said.

I just did what I was told as they gathered and discussed whatever was going on here.

I stood there for like 20 minutes even though it felt like an hour when I was tapped on the shoulder "what is your task here Katie" someone asked, "to destroy all evil" I said, "then do it and leave this world and don't come back" someone said. "Of course now can you take me back to my home now I miss my friends," I said. I have then whisked away to a new place, my home, my life.

A/n: Hi peoples I'm back and crazier than ever and am thinking of even more shit to put into my writing. That's right people I said more shit because we all know what it is well to the world it is, but to me, it's a wonderful world of writing for me to improve. So fuck of bitches haha :)