Chapter 58

I opened my eyes as I saw a whole new world around me as I wondered what but all I saw was the sky.

I heard people all around me but I couldn't speak all I could do was look around the place I was in.

Someone tried to pick me up as I cried "now let me see her she is my granddaughter" he said, "yeah but I think she wants her father more" he said.

Someone took me back and I stopped crying and I was happy as my eyes landed on another little boy he was so cute "come on bro cheer up I'm just having some fun it's a party for the birth of Katie and Hercules have some fun" he said.

I put a smile on my face as I knew where I was in my favourite Disney movie and my daddy is the all mighty hades.

Hades then took me back home as he had a plan up his sleeves as he called for his minions "I need you to watch Katie for me are the witches here yet" he asked, "yes" they said, "what why didn't you tell me!" He yelled turning fire red.

I just giggled "it's fine it's fine I'll go talk to them just watch Katie," he said.

I just smiled as I looked at them ready to do evil hehe as hades went to talk with the witches and how to take down his brother oh mighty zues haha.

I fell asleep at some point as I heard crying it was probably Hercules since hades minions took him and feed him a drink that was not fully taken because they messed up and he still had his powers because he was very strong as for me I crawled out of my little sleeping place and fell to earth hehe this was gonna be fun.

hades came back after a while and looked around for me but couldn't find me "pain fear! where is katie I thought I told you to watch her" he yelled.

they looked around but didn't see me "we were watching her when we took Hercules as you asked then we came back and she must have gone somewhere will look," pain and fear said.

Hades looked around to try and find me but I was playing hide and go squeak.

I was quiet as I laid on the ground.

I laid there not doing anything as a light came near me it was a man he looked like hades dark clothes and no smile he has a grin on his face as I smiled.

He picked me up as I kept the smile on my face. I wonder where this will take me hehe.

Hades couldn't find me so he then looked on earth but still couldn't find me so he just moved on with his life.

A few years later I was now a teen as I lived in the darkness with an awful man but he was the one man I could remember hehe from when I was little and when I ask about my parents he always says they abandoned me so keep attending your studies, my child.

I walked over to the window and looked outside at the smiling kids play "Katie what are you doing" he asked, "nothing just looking at the sun the depressing sun" I said.

He then pulled me away "no," I said, "what have I told you," he said, "Never look outside cause someone could catch you so what," I said, "so what! You are in a royal bloodline you should respect that," he said. Respect my ass. "Well I don't," I said.

He then c over and slapped me another mark for the failure hehe "hey it's not my fault that I like to do other things besides being a dark vampire" I said.

I then walked away to my room to leave him alone or I'd like to say my dark dungeon.

I was sitting in my room when I heard a voice "Katie..." it said.

I went toward it as it right outside my barred window like in Harry Potter hehe I herald the voice until my vision got fuzzy and I didn't know what was happening.