Chapter 64

All I knew when I got into this world all I did was try to steal something with my brother as he was saving the princess when the guards took me to the palace where I saw him Jafar "hello little girl" he said.

I looked up and saw him that evil man "I have a job for you" he said, "I will do nothing that you say" I said, "then you will rot in here" he said. Fine with me lose hehe.

He then walked away as he went to look for the street rat known as my brother.

Aladdin knocked on the princesses door as he was returning the bracelet that Abu stole as they we flirting together until they said goodnight to each other when he was caught by Jafar and taken to the cave of wonders "go into the cave and fetch the lamp" Jafar said, "and why would I do that" Aladdin said, "you don't have a choice" Jafar said.

Aladdin then went down and looked around as he kept an eye on Abu to make sure he wouldn't touch anything besides the lamp when he saw a carpet and cleaned him up a little and became friends as Aladdin went over and grabbed the lamp as Abu took a jewel "Abu no!" Aladdin yelled.

He then raced to the exit as he tried to get out "quick throw me the lamp" Jafar said, "what no pull me up first then the lamp" Aladdin said.

Jafar then took the lamp but Abu took it as the rocks of the cave came down as Jafar yelled in anger cause he didn't get the lamp.

Aladdin sat in the dark as he held the lamp "I wonder what's so important about this lamp" he asked himself.

He then rubbed the lamp as a genie came out "who dares disturb me" he yelled as Aladdin hid, "hold up hold up where's your boss," the genie asked, "who," Aladdin asked, "you know the big scary looking dude that says give me power," the genie said. "what he's up there," Aladdin said, "then who released me," the genie asked, "I did what are you some kind of giant," Aladdin asked, "woah hold on giants aren't real genies are different magic," the genie said. "I don't believe you," Aladdin said, "then why am I blue and how can I make anything appear," genie asked, "okay are you, my friend," Aladdin asked, "I don't do friends," the genie said.

Aladdin then was sat down on the carpet as he heard music starting.

Here I go! Uh, ooh, woo! Back up! Uh-oh! Watch out! Uh! You done wound me up about show you what I'm workin' with, uh! Well, ail baba, he had them, fourth thieves, Scheherazade had a thousand tales but, master you're in luck because up until your sheerest you got a brand of magic never fails you got some power in your corner now heavy ammunition in your camp you got some punch, pizazz, yahoo, and how? All you gotta do is rub that lamp and then I'll say "mr.-man, what's your name? Whatever what will your pleasure be? Let me take your order, I'll jot it down you ain't never had a friend like me" life is your restaurant and I'm your maitre d'. Come, whisper whatever you want you ain't never had a friend like me we pride ourselves on serving you the boss, the king, the shah! Say what you wish, it's yours! True dish how about little more baklava? Have some of column A try all of column b I'm in the mood to help you, dude so ain't never had a friend like me oh! Uh! it's the big part, watch out! It's the big part, oh! Can your friends do this? Can your friends do that? Can your friends pull this out of their little hat? Can your friends go? I'm the genie of the lamp I can sing, rap, dance if you give me a chance, oh don't sit there buggy-eyed I'm here to answer all the midday prayers you got me a bona ride, certified you got a genie for you to charge d'affaires. I got a powerful urge to help you out so what's your wish? I really wanna know you got a list that's three miles long, no doubt all you gotta do is rub like, so. Mister- Aladdin! Yes! one wish or two, or three well, I'm on the job, you big kabob you ain't never had a friend, never had a friend you ain't never had a friend, never had a friend you ain't never (never) had a (had a ) friend (friend) like (like) me! You ain't never had a friend like me!