Chapter 39

I walked to charms and sat down "good morning miss wolf I'm so glad your back and are feeling better welcome to the third year" he said. I then brought out my notebook and wrote down what I thought, I then turned it towards him "I guess you have turned to silence well okay let's begin our lesson for today" he said.

I then brought out my other notebook and started to take notes.

An hour later I had now a few new notes and learned about some new charms "great work miss wolf and I hope you get your voice back soon" he said.

I just nodded as I got up and walked out of his class.

I was walking when I felt something come on my shoulder it was Haywood "hoot hoot" she hooted.

I looked at her she had a note for me I grabbed it and opened the letter "dear Katie- please come to my office I wish to see you" I read.

I smiled I knew who this was the backstabbing person I didn't want to see.

I then just walked to his office.

I walked in and did my normal thing just sat on the floor "Katie" he said.

He walked over to me and sat down next to me "what has happened to you what has samual done to you" he asked.

I brought out my notebook "nothing has happened I'm still my same closed up girl but I'm just more closed up" I wrote, "why are you writing what your thinking Katie," he asked, "cause my voice is gone and it's never coming back," I write, "okay well I guess our talk is over move on to your next class," he said.

I just nodded as I moseyed along.

I walked outside as I screamed well-tried to scream "haha I see you have returned to Hogwarts my sweet little sister" he said.

I then froze as he said that, he came out of his hiding spot as I looked into his deep dark soulless eyes "come on Katie it's time to go back and this time for good and no one will find you not even your cousins," he said.

I tried to get my legs to move but I was stuck frozen in place as he came closer to me.

Soon he was inches away from me as he was about to pick me up and take me away when charms were cast at him as I saw my friends I smiled as samual was annoyed "you little brats you think you can beat me well your wrong I have more experience than you three combined" he said, "shut up Katie deserves to choose her path and what to do with her life, not you or Voldemort," raven said.

The four then went at it duelling for a few minutes as someone came and grabbed me that person snapped me out of my shock.

I looked and saw it was Luna.

I looked between Luna and my friends and ran with her I guess my favourite place the woods are no longer safe.

I ran into the common rooms with Luna "you'll be safe Kate" she said.

I just cried as I sat in my favourite place "why are you sad" she asked.

I then wrote down what I thought and showed her "I'm worried the boys will get killed," I wrote, "I'm sure they're fine" she said.

I then looked between her and the way I came from and ran back to them as my name was being called "Katie! No, he'll take you or kill you come back" Luna yelled. I'm sorry lu I love you to death but I also value my friends especially raven.

I ran and ran as fast as my legs could carry me.

I ran as I could see them in sight samual on raven about to snap him like a twig "stop!" I yelled.

I thought I would never have to speak again and especially not for him "Katie no go back to Luna you'll be safer there" raven said, "one shut up and two don't tell me what to do it's my life samual take me don't harm my friends," I said.

He then walked away from my friends as he came towards me as he took me by the neck and snapped it "Katie no!" Raven yelled.

I was now dead yay skully.

I was now in the sky as I saw him my uncle "hi Voldy" I said, "Hi Katie I see your brother has killed you I knew that would happen haha" he said, "well let me guess I'm not going back" I said, "well I would say that but the gold light wants you to go back and kill him, after all, you know more than a normal third year," he said.

I smiled as I hugged him "thank you voldy you are the best I miss your darkness" I said.

He smiled as I disappeared probably to go back to earth to defeat samual.

I came back to earth and saw samual still trying to kill raven for some reason so I went over well first I had to call red rover but no one would come over so I went over and grabbed out my sword and cut off his head.

His head now rolled on the ground as blood came out of his body. I then put my sword back in my bag as raven was in shock at what I just did "Katie! Why did you do that" he asked, "cause one I wanted to have some fun, two it was my job to kill him, and three you were not handling that well so I took care of it" I said. "But he was your brother," he said, "so that doesn't mean I love him I never and have never loved him ever since he joined my uncle and took me hostage for a year a flipping year! R do you know what's that like" I asked. "No I don't Katie I'm sorry I'm just surprised that you did that where did you get a sword why didn't you just use your wand," he asked, "hmm I don't know a spell for killing people and I got it from a friend I met two summers ago," I said, "okay well, I'm glad your back and your talking again," he said.

I then ran over to him as I put my arms around him and hugged him close "I missed you raven your my best friend and I don't want to lose you" I said, "I know Katie I don't want to lose you either" he said.

I then broke away as I laid on the ground "thank you for rescuing me along with the others I missed Hogwarts" I said, "I missed you being here now life can go back to normal" he said. "But R you know it will never be normal but that's how I usually role I'm not normal all the time," I said, "I know you are and we all love just the way you are Katie," raven said.

he then laid down next to me as we watched the sun go down and go into one of our favourites darkness.

A/n: hi guys I'm back and am taking my last day off to write and edit my books but I guess I'm not at the editing and publishing point yet so far I am at the point where I'm just writing and not publishing. Anywho I'm going to the next book or part of another book next. So look out below because Jaja is coming.