Chapter 48

I woke up the next morning screaming having the most terrible dream.

Raven shot up and looked at me worryingly "Katie are you okay why are you screaming" he asked, "oh that's just the normal way I wake up" I said sarcastically, "no it's not tell me what's wrong" he said.

I then looked at the floor but I then looked at those dark brown eyes of his I couldn't resist "fine I had a dream you all died and I was the only one left" I said, "now it's okay that won't happen we have a plan remember" he said.

I just smiled and waited for the rest of our group to wake up.

A few hours later everyone woke up and we started our journey towards Hogwarts for the battle against Voldemort my uncle.

We walked until he came to the entrance of Hogwarts "now everyone split up and don't get caught and find Voldemort" Harry said.

We all nodded then me, Luna, and raven went together as the rest split up to find Voldy and any of his followers.

I was walking with my friends when I saw a woman both my friends brought out there wands "go Katie will handle this" raven said.

I just stayed where I was at "no I'm not leaving" I said.

I then brought out my wand as well as we all cast some powerful spells and charms.

The woman looked dead "let's keep moving" I said, Luna and Raven nodded. We kept moving when we well I saw Draco "Draco," I said, "Katie don't," Raven said, "what it's just Draco," I said.

Draco then turned around with tears in his eyes "I'm sorry Katie it's not me it's Voldemort" he said.

He then brought out his wand as Luna stepped in front of me "Luna what are you doing" I asked, "go on Katie I got this," she said.

I just looked from her to Draco and knew what was going to happen either both or just one was going to die, just know I loved you Luna Lovegood.

I then took ravens hand and ran off to find my uncle and Harry.

I was running with raven when we came to a stop as we both saw Voldemort and harry about to do hell but then I jumped in between them as he smiled as I smiled at raven for the last time.

He used his wand well the elder wand and fired at me as my lifeless body fell to the ground hoping I would go to a better place finally silence.

I opened my eyes as I saw my other uncle I was so sad when he died in the movies.

I walked over to him and sat on the bench next to him "uncle" I said. He turned his face in my direction and had a smile on his face "Katie I'm so glad you're safe when did you escape Voldemort" he asked, "a long time ago I'm sorry I lost" I said. Haha, not I'm coming for your head Voldemort.

He then placed his hands on mine "your not weak and you didn't lose you were so brave sacrificed a lot for yourself and the people you loved" he said, "well thank you I guess we die together" I said, "no you know what to do Katie I know I'm dead and I know I hurt you a lot but I just want you to know that I'm sorry and that I loved you," he said.

I then put a smile on my face "I loved you too dumbledore but I wish you could come with me I would love to have you back" I said, "yeah me to sweetie but you need to get up and go you have chosen the right side I am so proud of you you choose your side now go choose your destiny" he said.

I smiled as the whiteness started to disappear around me as I was going back to the normal world maybe hehe all I wanted to do was use my sweet baby sword hehe.

I popped back into the world as I saw Voldemort and harry starting to do hell so I brought out my wand and added in my magic to try and defeat him.

Voldemort was fighting and trying to take both of us out.

I then walked away as he grew a smile on his face like he knew I was giving up but no hehe Voldemort kept being pushed back when I came from behind as he didn't notice me and my sneaking character and then brought out m sword and chopped off his head and stabbed him in a few places as harry finished him off with some powerful spells "harry is he dead" I asked.

He went down to where Voldemort's body was at touched the ground as smoke and ash came up near his nose which made him back up. "Are you okay Harry?" I asked, "yeah I'm fine he's dead," he said.

I just smiled as Harry said that. I then turned on my heel and walked away as my portal opened and I went through, this was a fun advent tour I can't wait to see what I'll do next.

I came out of the portal as I came back into the cave and my home "Katie where are we" someone asked.

I turned my head and saw his eyes those brown ones. Oh shit, I did it again.

A/n: please enjoy and I hope everyone had a good Irish day I know I didn't since I had a lot of bad luck. Anyways enjoy, plus if you don't know who r is then go play Hogwarts mystery and I just made him into my person hehe