Chapter 56

I came out of the portal as I looked around and saw I was somewhere new I think hehe I don't know all I knew was I jumped into a new fun spinning bright portal.

I looked around as I was underneath something so I got up and uncovered myself as I saw the bright blue sky as I closed my eyes and heard something around me it was the sound of water? I opened my eyes again and ran to the edge of something I think it was a boat I'm not sure. "jake what's the next treasure were looking for" someone asked, "I don't know cuppie will find it though and before Captain hook does" he said.

I turned around as I saw three sets of feet walked near me "um who are you?" someone asked, "I'm sorry for interrupting your ship I just came out of nowhere I'm sorry" I said, "no need to apologize miss pleasure to have you a board our ship who are you I'm captain jake, this is cuppie, and this is Izzy" he said, "oh hi I'm Katie nice to meet you" I said. "nice to meet you katie do you have a family nearby" jake asked, "no I don't so is it okay if I stay here with you guys" I asked, "sure right guys" jake asked, "yeah" cuppie said, "yeah" Izzy said.

I just smiled as they accepted me with open arms man I use to love watching this show with captain hook who turned nice at times hehe.

I was at the front of the ship as I looked out at the ocean I love looking at the deep sea that reminded me so much of lui I don't know why I think of him so much but he makes me feel so much I was about to jump off and I did but I didn't because something was holding me up it felt sparkly and shiny "what is happening" I asked, "don't worry I got you" she said.

I looked up as I saw Izzy "what are you doing" I asked, "helping you and keeping you from falling it's very dangerous if you fall off the boat" she said.

we then well she grabbed me by the hand and flew us back on the boat "what we're you doing trying to fall off the boat" she asked, "well I was trying to die and drown my sorrows" I said, "what troubles you I know we've just met but what is troubling you that much to make you feel like that" she said, "well I have two guys that are both great but I can't decide what to do with them" I said, "well maybe you should just get both of them together and talk both of them at once" she said.

I smiled as I hugged her "thank you, Izzy, you seem like a great friend already" I said, "well okay let's go see what jake and guppie are doing" she said.

I just smiled as we walked into the little cabin on the deck and saw guppie and jake looking at their next map "hey guys what we have up our sleeves this time" Izzy asked. Man I can't wait to get my sword that I already have hehe. "we're going to mystery cove to see what secrets hide inside it" jake said. "cool can't wait are we seating sale soon" I asked, "sure are cuppy lets set sale" jake said, "okay captain" cuppy said.

I then went on the poop deck with Izzy and jake as cuppy and bucky and went to the very top and started to steer us to the mysterious cave where I think we will also see a certain captain with a hook hehe.

We came into the cave on the boat as we were all excited about what we would sea. I wanted to sea Captain Hook hehe as we heard his Shreak in the cave haha oh hook, "Captain Hook is that you?" Jake asked, "yes please help me get the crocodile away from me mister scheme your not helping," hook said.

I laughed to myself as we drove the boat further into the cave as we saw Captain Hook trying to stay away from tick tock man I love how he scares hook.

We stopped the boat as we went over to tick tick "shoo shoo go away crocodile" Izzy said.

the crocodile then left as Captain Hook got down "thanks now bye" hook said.

he then ran for the treasure as we ran after him.

Captain Hook was at the treasure about to steal it for himself as we ran in behind him "stop right there Captain Hook" Jake said, "haha the treasure is mine" he said.

I then drew my sword as he drew his as we were about to do hell but Jake stopped us "hey Captain Hook will trade you for it" Jake said.

He then put his sword down "I'm listening what would you trade me for it" hook asked, "we'll well I'll give you Katie and will have the treasure" Jake said.

Everyone around me gasped as I looked at him with a death look. I will murder you Jake whatever your last name is.

I brought my sword out ready to chop his head off as Izzy used pixie dust to keep us away but nothing can keep me away from my prey.

I went over and chopped his right arm off as blood started to come out as I smiled and floated to the open the portal.

I came out of the portal as I had a grin on my face as I saw something new in the cave instead of the swirling portal turn to stone it turned red uh oh I think I did something wrong but hey it was my idea.

I then looked around the cave as I saw gold wolf he was out of my mind somehow "Goldie locks what are you doing" I asked, "they're coming" he said, "hmm? Who where what why how when" I asked.

He just rolled his eyes at me as the cave shook and something came out of the top of the cave it was the four members of the fairy council and my daddy the great oh mighty zues and hades "Katie showco you stand before us because you harmed a beloved children's character how do you plead" they asked, "I plead guilty among the fence that he was stupid and I didn't like him" I said. "Good for you Katie," hades said, "hey who's side are you on," a fairy asked, "no ones I just like both sides so what are we going to do about her miss dead's hehe," hades asked. "hmm well we can't harm or kill her or put her in any kind of jail but we have talked with the boss of that show and they said your character must never return or else there will be worse consequences," the fairy consul said.

I just smiled as I guess I'm kind of getting away with it hehe I like that nothing is coming to me for my misdeeds hehe as I looked at Goldie locks as his eyes stayed on hades hehe I love him.

The cave then went back to normal as the stone portal stayed red as I saw my daddies go hehe I love them so much "Goldie locks are you okay" I asked, "yeah it's just" he said, "hades got you riled up" I asked. "yeah what's with him and why did you attack that boy" he asked, "because he traded me to Captain Hook and I love him but he was trading me for a stupid treasure and its not as bad as my first plan I was gonna go for his head but then I changed my mind and went for the arm" I said, "okay weirdo and what is up with that other guy" he asked. "well thank you hehe and I like to call him my true father and he is the king of the demon realm of which I love so much" I said, "okay well what are your plans now" he asked. "Well now I will go into the forest and call upon phi and lui and my love triangle will come to an end," I said.

I then ran out of the cave as Goldie ran after me as I got ready for my master plan hehe.

A/n: hi guys I'm back and I hope you keep reading and I hope you will forgave me for my long wait for a chapter I have a busy new schedule now because I might be working two part-time jobs hehe I just want to make a lot of money and get moved out as fast as I can from my parent's place. I want to start living my life on my own with true love and my two pets and my crazy life will continue hehe.