Chapter 32

I walked into class and saw professor Flitwick "hello sir" I said.

he turned in my direction and smiled as he saw me "oh hello Katie how are you, how was your summer" he asked. "it was great thank you for asking professor and I'm doing much better now, how was your summer" I asked, "full of teaching and family that's great to hear so no more feeling down in the dumps" he said, "haha yeah" I said. "okay well let's get to learn those charms then" he said.

I then sat down and took out my notebook to start taking notes.

an hour later I was now casting red sparks and blue sparks flipendo, the underwater charm, and other charms for higher-ranked witches and wizards "very good, great work today miss wolf you are becoming a very fast learner" he said, "thank you professor" I said.

I then picked up my stuff and went to my next class as I felt my owl land on my shoulder as she gave me a note, so I opened it and read it "dear Katie, meet me by the fountain after flying class I have something to give you" I read. I wonder who that is from, hmm I guess I'll figure it out later.

I then walked off to flying class to see madem haunch.

I stepped onto the castle grounds and saw madem haunch "hello madem haunch" I said.

I walked over to her as she smiled back at me "hello Katie back for more broom riding I see" she said.

I nodded as I walked over and picked up a broom and started to ride and learn new skills.

later that day I was done with most of my classes well almost. I say that is because I had the worst last class I don't know why to snape was a professor of potions but he just was but I still didn't like it, so I walked down my favourite darkness into the dungeons and opened the door and walked into see him "hello snape" I said.

he turned to face me as I went to my seat "wolf" he said, "sorry was I late or did I do something wrong" I asked, "be quiet and let's begin" he said.

I just nodded as I got out my cauldron and started to learn about different potions then making and mixing them while making some fun and explosions along the way, haha hey I gotta have some fun.

an hour later I was done with potions and cleaning the potions lab "that will teach you for making a mess" he said, "sorry sir" I said.

I then finished up cleaning and left to go do the two things I needed to do well one I don't even know who or what it is.

I walked to the fountain and saw no one but I did see a package with my name on it with a letter again "I hope you the best of wishes my darling I will be watching as for now here is a nice jewel that reminds me of you so much" it said.

I picked up the package and opened it, it was a beautiful black necklace with a red ruby, a green emerald, a blue sapphire, and a yellow crystal it represented all the four houses. hmm I wonder who could give me a wonderful gift like this, was it malfoy cause its way to expensive for anyone else here to afford.

I then looked at the note a little more and saw a letter on the bottom of the letter. what the fuck who on earth is TR I know two people that have R names raven and rake pick, so who would be TR. I then just put the necklace on and stuffed the letter in my pocket as I walked off to Hogsmeade to meet my friends.