Chapter 53

the next morning I woke up but no one was around me so I got up and walked downstairs to find the house in a crazy like usual with all the pups all over the place as I went into the kitchen to grab some food cause I was hungry as I placed my paw on the bowling machine and then I put my paw on the food and ate as much as I could before I got full then I went outside to find dante in the treehouse.

I was outside now as I started to look all over "dante" I said. he then popped his head out "yeah what's up" he asked, "you wanna hang" I asked, "why" he asked, "cause I like you" I said, "okay wired but okay what you want to do" he asked, "look for the darkness in this world what grows what dies" I said, "wow your interesting" he said.

I just smiled as I just sat down next to him as we began to talk about the deep dark abyss of life.

while I did that raven was having fun with some of the other pups "hey raven" she said, "yeah what's up" he asked, "you wanna come with us to a commercial shoot" she asked. "um you sure you want me there destiny, Dallas, and deja vu I don't know if I'm good enough" he asked, "what of course you are let's go" they said.

raven just nodded as he left with the three pups to do something fun.

after a little bit of hanging out with dante we had found a lot of dark things in common like the end of the world that was coming soon hehe I then went up to the clubhouse to see Dylan "hi Dylan what are you doing" I asked, "I'm reading" he said. "cool can I join you" I asked, "why wouldn't you rather hang with dolly shes your favourite" he said, "now where did you hear that at I love all my family members" I said. "sure then play some poodlewolf" he said, "um sure I have time for that maybe" I said backing up, "where are you going" he asked, "I have to go do something" I said.

I then ran off "hey get back here," he said.

I then ran off to do something else I don't want to play that dumb game with him I'll talk about space and read with him but not that game. I then ran in the house until I ran outside to the front where I ran into something like I always do since I don't know where I'm going half the time.

raven was para shooting with the three-D triplets until they landed "wow raven you are a great big bro have you ever thought about acting" destiny asked, "no why" he asked, "you should do it why don't you join us" Dallas asked, "do you mean it" he asked.

all the three pups nodded "okay I'll do it" he said, "yeah your the best big bro" destiny, Dallas, and deja vu said.

he smiled he liked being a part of a big family and having this warm feeling in his stomach that he never felt since in his wizard family he was an only child.

I opened my eyes and next saw I was in a cage I wonder where I was at but I looked around and saw other dogs "hey where am I at" I asked.

I barked as someone came by looking at me he had long white hair with a red jacket with a white shirt with a black tie. oh, no hunter. "awe there's my new friend her eyes are open and she's ready to go on a trip through the machine" he said. what does that even mean am I gonna die nah I'm a demon dog hehe.

I barked and tried to get out but he put a muzzle around my mouth "no barking while I skin you" he said.

he then had a pair of scissors and a shaver as he unlocked the cage and started to take my fur as I tried to escape but he held me down till all my fur was gone and he had a little pelt for his aunt. "great now you can die" he said. I tried to kick him again and this time it was succeeded and I ran for it but his guards grabbed me "be a good girl" he said.

I then took the muzzle off of me and bit the man's hands but they held on "awe your a feisty one well guess what I'll send you somewhere else" he said. he then put me back in the cage as I now was all pink with no coat. as I looked at henry with a blank face on my face.

Hunter then left me for a few minutes as I used my sharp nails to unlock the cage then ran for my life back home.

raven arrived home with the three pups as he was now a new famous pup and walked into the house as Dylan ran up to him "hey raven have you seen Katie" Dylan asked, "no I have not" raven said. "well okay I'll keep looking for her" Dylan said.

Dylan then ran off to try and find me again as raven started to freak "oh nowhere did she go I can't lose her" he said, "don't worry bro will help you look" destiny said. raven smiled as they all started to start looking for me even though I was on my way home.

I ran and ran until I finally made it inside the door and fainted on the ground hoping someone would see me but not again I am a Jedi and can handle anything.

a few hours later I woke up and saw a lot of people around me my family as I smiled "Katie?" he asked, "yeah R" I said, "what happened to you" he asked, "hmm Hunter da vill happened he caught me off guard took me and took my pelt so now I'm a pink rat" I said.

Dylan and dolly were next to raven "oh no are you alright" dolly asked, "yeah I'm fine I'm one tough cookie" I said, "this wouldn't have happened if you would just play with me" Dylan said. "Dylan!" everyone said, "what it's true," Dylan said, "be quiet Dylan are you okay Katie" raven asked, "yeah I'm alright just cold I need a hug," I said. Uh oh, I said the h-word. everyone then punched and hugged me even though that is the best part of this family. "okay let's get some blankets on you" dolly said.

I just smiled as she put some blankets around me as raven came next to me "ready to go home now hehe" I asked.

he nodded as the portal came and we went home. I guess that was enough fun with the pups they'll get through this I know they will I've seen it happen hehe I know they haven't had those episodes yet on tv but I watched them on youtube hehe. but I guess raven has had enough of my advent tours I don't know if I'll take him on any more than I have to watch him like a dog or a babysitter.

after we came out of the portal and I was back to normal well besides the one hand witch I will never get back I did that when I was in my world and raven was back to a normal human "raven" I said.

he turned and looked at me "yeah are you okay" he asked, "yeah are you" I asked, "yeah we're back to normal I guess" he said. "yeah that's what happens when you come back from an ad ven tour you go back to normal did you like that world" I asked, "yeah it was fun till your horror show" he said. "Oh I'm sorry that I get into trouble and i'm a very dark person," I said, "okay so when the next one," he asked, "oh no I am not letting you come," I said, "awe why not we make a great team," he said, "no I do not want to have to keep an eye on you 24/7 so no," I said, "why," he said.

I then let goldie locks take control "no and I mean no so don't ask why don't ask again it is just no so no a thousand times," he said, "okay fine I guess I'll just see you after you get back from advent tours," he said.

I then took control again "yes you will so let's go hang out until I go again and we can invite Lui over," I said, "why lui," he asked. "why do you not like lui and I got to find out how to spend my time with both you and him, he is my boyfriend," I said.

raven then grumbled something "what was that R something about Lui," I asked, "why are you with him and why do you like him so much instead of me," raven said.

I then went over and hugged him "don't be gel I ous Raven I like him because he makes me feel things I don't want to feel like you do but he makes me feel the love that I don't want to show whereas you just show friendship so get over it so you want me to call red rover or not," I said. "well okay thanks for letting me know and sure you can bring him over," he said, "great I got some ideas that we can do together," I said smiling. I then grabbed my phone out of my bag and texted lui to meet me and raven at my cabin in the woods. I then ran off to the cabin as raven ran after me trying to stop me. hehe, I love to run so much.

A/n: hi guys I'm back and today is a great day I got a lot of work done on wattpad and for school. I hope you enjoy and keep reading I love this book and all of my other books. hehe Baldi is chasing mark haha