chapter 30

I came out of the portal and brought out my phone and called a certain person "hello?" they asked, "hi" I said, "Katie!" he said. "wanna meet" I asked, "by the waterfall" he said, "yep" I said.

I then walked out of the cave and by the clearing by the wifferfull "goldie" I said, "yeah Kate" he said, "what is going to happen to me" I asked, "what do you mean" he asked, "I mean all I have to do is go into all these worlds but I don't know if I'm helping or just messing around" I said. "Katie you are nut's you are helping" he said, "how I think I'm just messing around and having fun" I said, "then what's wrong with that you love having fun" he said. "yeah I do but I also love making or meeting my all time favorite characters but I don't know which world I should be in, and if I stay in my world for to long I don't want to be here, then I have to be with lui" I said. "but you like lui doesn't he make you happy" he asked, "yeah whenever I'm around him he makes me feel things I don't wanna feel but I don't want love him I want to love who I think I will love forever" I said. "does he not make you feel that way" he asked, "not even close to the way I feel about luna" I said, "well then why don't you just live in the harry potter for the rest of your life" he asked. "hmm maybe but would I want to come back and I don't think I'm allowed back there" I said, "just try maybe it will work out" he said.

I then went in my head and gave goldie a hug "thank you for being there for me goldie, your my best friend" I said, "you will always be my friend as well Katie don't forget that" he said.

I smiled as he said that as I saw something in the distance come near me.

Lui walked closer to me as I smiled brightly and turned red "lui" I said.

lui then ran closer to me "hi" I said.

he then wrapped me in a hug "hi Katie I missed you" he said, "I missed you too" I said. "so how was your adventure" he asked, "great as usual" I said. "so what do you want to do" he asked, "lay on the ground and watch my life float away" I said, "why would you say that" he asked, "cause there is nothing to do" I said, "sure there is there's a lot to do we could go on a walk, go to the park, go for a bike ride, anything you want" he said.

I then sat up and looked at him "hmm you make a good point let's go do something" I said.

I then ran off and climbed a tree so lui couldn't get me down, hey it's not my fault that I don't want to do anything I just want to be by myself right now I need to figure out shit and what's going through my head. when the sun went down I got down and saw lui "look I'm sorry lui I don't want to hang out today" I said, "then why did you call me up" he asked. "I don't know I thought I wanted to hang out and cuddle with you but then I got this idea that I didn't I'm sorry about that I don't want to hurt you lui or toy with your heart lui," I said. "Katie you could never hurt me even if you dump me we will still be friends," he said, "really," I asked, "yeah listen I'll give you time to think a text or call me whenever you figure it out," he said.

he then walked away from me as my heart pounded so much for him "lui don't go" I whispered.

he stopped in his steps as I said his name and turned around and smiled at me "Katie I know this is hard on you but don't worry will see each other again" he said, "I don't want you to go" I said.

he then came back to me and kissed me on the lips as he walked away from me as I was stunned with love and heartbreaking why was I feeling this way, why does lui do this to me.

I then laid on the ground as I felt the rejection and as the gold wolf came and sat next to me "Katie what's going on with you" he asked, "the effect's of lui hurt me so much" I said, "you have to get over him" he said.

I then sat up and stared into his deep dark black pools of eyes "how am I gonna do that goldie I want him but I also want luna how does that work huh tell me" I said, "I don't know Katie but you need to think what the best way for you" he said.

I then just laid on the floor rolling back and forth "help me please" I said. I then just shut my eyes and brought out my nails on my only hand and almost started to hurt something else on my hand "put the hand down now" he said, "No" I said.

I was about to do something when he put his paw on my hand "I want to do something" I said. "just go to sleep please" he said. I just cried as I fell asleep.

the next morning I woke up but where was I it felt not like where I fell asleep at. it felt like I wasn't near the tree any more or on the ground, I felt like I was in a bed. I started to cry wanted to be by Luci still "Katie"

I looked up to see my uncle "dumbledore where am I" I asked crying. "Katie please calm down your okay and safe," he said.

I stopped crying as I sat up "uncle what is this place" I asked, "this is your room that I had set up for if you ever needed to stay with me which I think you need now then ever" he said.

I got up and stood walked over to my uncle "thank you uncle" I said, "your welcome Karie go have some fun okay tomorrow is the first day of your second year" he said. I just nodded as I left the room and just went outside.

I sat outside wondering about life "Goldie I hate you why did you bring me here I want Lui" I said. "Katie you need to move on you don't need any man you are a warrior and need no man you don't even like men," he said.

I just cried as I got the feeling someone was coming close to me "Who goes there come out now or else," I said.

I wiped away my tears when I saw a familiar person "r what are you doing here" I asked, "I've been around a little bit I came early this year now why you crying like a baby" he asked. He was now sitting down next to me "what about us being enemies I thought you wanted to rule the world after all Voldemort is gone" I said. "Yeah but I'm just a kid I'm gonna go through school first and then rule the world," he said, "so what does that make us I thought we weren't supposed to come close to each other' I said. "Yeah that's true but I guess your the only one I trust so I want to be not friends acquaintances," he said, "okay whatever you want," I said, "so what's up with you," he asked. "I lost a dear friend of mine I'm sorry I'm such a baby," I said. "Hey it's okay you are a strange girl Katie but sometimes people cry for the oddest reasons," he said, "thanks for understanding raven you're a great friend," I said. I then hugged him "your welcome Katie," he said. I then stood up feeling a little better "I'll see you soon raven thanks for the talk" I said.

I then walked away back to my little room.