Chapter 70

I woke up the following day or what felt like the next morning hearing the sound of crying.

I looked up and saw my dad holding two kids "daddy?" I asked.

He looked down at me as I sat up "oh Katie, your finally awake sorry I was just looking after your children" he said, "it's okay; thank you for looking after them while I was asleep" I said, "no problem my child I'm just glad I was able to help you in a time of need" he said.

I just smiled at my daddy devil I loved him so much I pledged my heart to the darkness, and I got what I wanted, the best of the best, and he was here with my holding my twins, one girl and one boy; well, let's see how these kids turn out. "Dad, do I need to go to a doctor to get them checked, or should I just go home with them," I asked, "probably but I just want to hold them close for some reason," he said, "probably because they will be little demons for the first few months of their lives or maybe they'll turn out like me like us dark hehe," I said.

He just smiled at me; that meant a lot to me I know I have his approval as a daughter. "Daddy do you want to walk home with me," I asked.

I didn't need to see that answer; I already knew he would probably be sticking around for a while to make sure nothing went wrong with the kids or me and likely to make sure the kids would turn out like us. Still, I think they'll both choose their paths in life if they want to be like me or if they want to be like their granddad and daddies.

I was walking home with my daddy when I opened the front door and saw my two beautiful men, the ones I loved so much even though they still caused me pain, but hey, they'll never know about that, haha.

I ran to them as they hugged me so tight it felt like I was being squeezed to death by crag haha "Katie! Your home how was your ad ven tour and why is your dad here" lui and phi asked, "well yes, it was amazing, and he's here because he helped deliver the twins" I said, "you don't mean" phi asked, "yep look in my dad's arms" I said.

Phi and lui then looked in my daddies arms and saw two kids, a girl and boy "can we see them" lui asked, "sure dad can phi and lui see their kids" I asked.

I saw it in his eyes I knew he didn't want to let go, but then he looked up at me and saw my husband's and me; he knew they weren't his to keep, so he just nodded and handed each kid to one of my husband's.

He was about to skedaddle, but I pulled him in for a hug "thank you, daddy, for everything you have done for my kids and me" I said.

He then hugged me back "you're welcome, my child I hope you are happy I will see you sometime soon," he said.

He then disappeared into the darkness known as hell; as I turned to my boys, they looked so wonderful together with their new children, my children.

I walked over and sat on the couch as the boys sat down next to me "what are their names Kate" phi and lui asked, "Phoebe and Liam" I said, "awe, those are cute names, kate they have all of our eye colours what do we do with them now" phi asked, "I guess I go shopping or you guys I just need a lot of baby stuff for them" I said, "okay will watch them while you go shopping" phi and lui said.

I then got up and went out of my house as I turned into my wolf and ran to the city.

I came to the city as I transformed out of my wolf and went into my head for a few minutes as I saw goldie and the pups "goldie, are you okay" I asked, "yeah, i'm just so proud of you," Goldie said.

I then went over and went close to him as I snuggled in his fur "even if I still want to die even after I had kids," I said, "yeah, even though you still want to fall in the blood pool" he said. "well hopefully I can still have some fun even if I am a mother now I want to have more fun until I am dead" I said, "even though I will not let that happen" he said, "well let's go shopping for my kids" I said. "Hey, katie, wait," he said, "yeah what is it, goldie," I asked, "you know your kids," he said, "yeah what about them," I asked, "you know they are both boys," he said, "I know," I said. "Okay, then you know your dad lied to you," he said, "I know which why I love him; he's just like I steal, cheat, lie, and that's y I gave him a girl's name, haha it's my way of saying thank you to my dad heh," I said, "okay well let's go shopping I guess and will you tell phi and lui," he asked, "they'll find out on their own hehe now let's go have some fun," I said.