Chapter 71

I opened my eyes and saw blackness and red like blood "daddy, is this home" I asked, "yes, my child, this is home I hope you will love it here" he said.

I just smiled as I started to look around at my new surroundings and my new home.

I walked a little bit until I found a place that read my name above a door "dad, is this my room" I asked, "yes, Katie, it's the room I had for you if you ever came to stay with me" he said.

I smiled as I opened the door and saw my two majority colours, black and white with a hint of gold; it had wolves all over the wall. I loved it as I went over to the mirror to look at myself; instead of being human, I was now a human with wolf ears and fangs.

I heard a knock on my door as I opened up to reveal my dad, but he wasn't a dark shadow no he looked like me he had brown hair like mine but with red eyes and a brown goatee but his black wings were not "yes daddy what is it" I asked, "come with me" he said.

I followed my dad to a new room.

I walked into another room that had a table in the centre with another table with weapons on the side with blood all over it "what is this place, daddy" I asked,"get on the table, katie" he said.

I didn't argue as I just got on the table as he commanded as he grabbed something and started to harm me, but it was fun yay "y are you doing this, daddy" I asked, "you need to be taught and need to learn this is how it works every summons equals a beating" he said.

I just laid there as I let my daddy do what he wanted.

I was now lying on the table with blood on my back "are you better now, daddy" I asked, "yes, my dear, now let's go see what new souls have come so I can decide their tasks" he said, "course daddy" I said.

I then hopped off the table as I licked my lips at the smell of the blood but went with my daddy back to the main room.

I walked in with my dad as I sat on the ground in his chair. I guess he doesn't mind if I sit on the floor.

A white soul came in with another white soul "let's see, mother man row and little row let's see stole for her child killed a kid over a scrap of food well I see well looks like you will be servants to me" he said.

The little one cried as I looked at her, but I didn't care; all I saw was another soul "don't you agree, my child" he asked, "can't we give them another chance at life" I asked.

He looked down at me as he grew a smirk on his face. "I see; well, let's see how good they are, then I'll consider it," he said.

I smiled I liked that I got into his head a little.

I walked with my dad back to that room again as he told me to get on it again as I had that evil glimmer in my eyes "Katie, you are naughty," he said, laughing, "haha I know, daddy, but I love when you do this I want more pain; give me more, daddy," I begged.

He just kept whipping me silly as I fell in love with the pain and blood my father gave me.

And that's how every day went for me.

I would wake up and get my daily beating from my daddy; we would see what jobs we'd give to souls.

I'd put my two senses in and get another beating, and I'd eat or drink my blood. Still, living hell was kind of a dream come true I was happy for once in my life with my daddy, but it pained my heart when I thought about my family but I always just told myself to look up and keep going each painful day is another day for love from the devil.

A/n: so I thought I would do a short chapter about my life in hell sorry if it's not that exciting, I really don't have much to say about my life there in hell, but this mostly summed up what I do there mostly can you believe I've been working on this book for three years haha!