Chapter 46

Lui returned from taking his turn and when he turned around he didn't see me.

He walked up to the counter "excuses me miss" he asked, "yes sir" she said, "did you see a woman with dark brown hair green eyes she's about 5"8 and is wearing a black jacket with a white shirt with red pants and black shoes" he said, "why yes I did see her she just left the building running off to somewhere," she said.

Lui just smiled as thanks then went back to the table and grabbed his stuff then ran out the door after Katie what could have gotten into her they were fine what could he have done to drive her away from him. He then just ran to the one place that he knew I would be at the one place anyone would find time these days.

I was hitting a tree trying to knock it down using all my anger in my one hand "Katie are you okay" he asked, "what do you think Goldie do I look or sound the same hmm what could be wrong with me hmm," I said sarcastically, "okay funny person I know you are hurting come on talk to me," he said.

He then came out of my brain as I saw that gold fur and those deep dark pools or dark eyes that I liked to see now and then "he broke me Goldie" I said, "I know he did so what are you going to do about it" he asked, "I'm not going to break down and cry like last time this time I'm going to use that fire inside me and use it for my next ad ven tour" I said. "That's my girl now keep beating that tree till it falls," he said. I just smiled at him as he went back in my mind as I heard someone walking up to me.

I grabbed my sword from my bag and turned around to see him.

Lui ran for a while trying to get to my wifferfull as fast as he could to make sure I wasn't doing anything stupid but hey I do lots of stupid re dick u Los crazy things all the time so it's not like its new for me hehe.

He then slowed his pace down to a walk as he walked up to me. "Woah woah Katie put the sword down," he said, "you got 5 minutes to run before I chop off your head with my sword," I said, "what do you mean you left the bowling ally without telling me so you need to tell me what is going on with you why did you run from me I thought we were making progress and having a good time," he said. "Yeah we were till I found out your true intentions with me," I said, "what does that mean Katie I never was going to harm you again remember I made that promise to you," he said, "I don't know who was that person on your phone that said man go get em then leave her behind go fuck or bang her just move on to the next huh lui you are a player and I will not let you toy with my heart like that," I said. "Ugh damn Ricky," he said, "who's this Ricky," I asked, "that's my friend the one that called and texted me earlier Katie I would never do that to you at the time we were talking he was drunk and I didn't want to talk to him but he just kept calling and texting me, but I guess you answered," he said.

I then put down my sword well from his neck and just kept it near me in case he was trying to smooth talk his way out of it hey it was lui, Lui for crying out loud. "Okay, so you didn't mean all that bullsh*t how can I trust it," I asked, "like this," he said.

He then came towards me and kissed me on the lips for a few minutes as my sword dropped from my hands as my heartfelt so many things I didn't want to feel, but lui made me.

He then parted from me as he smiled at me "wipe that smile off your face shirisogi you're an ass you know that right" I said, "I know but you love me" he said, "just get over here and lay on the ground with me," I said.

He just nodded as I put my sword back in my bag and laid on the ground close to lui as the sunset started. "Lui," I said, "yes Katie what's up," he asked, "I'm going on my next ad ven tour tomorrow so I hope you'll still be here for me when I get back," I said. "Katie we are back together and I won't let anyone separate us but your mine," he said. Sure will see when I meet Conner hehe. "I am yours lui," I said.

I then just laid there close to lui as we watched the sunset as I went to sleep widen it became dark.

The next morning I woke up as I felt the sun on my face as usual but when I woke this time I saw lui up? I wonder what he was doing up, but then I heard something, something spinning.

I looked on the ground and saw his bey when did he start using that hmm, "Hey lui" I said.

He looked in my direction as he saw me sit up "hi Katie how did you sleep" he asked, "fine like usual but I have three questions for you" I said, "what are they" he asked, "what are you doing up this early? When did you start using your bey?" I asked. "And," he asked, "And what? That's all the questions I had" I said, "but what about the third" he asked, "yeah I lied I only had 2 questions hehe" I said. "Okay well I wanted to get up to see you before you left with another note and I use my bey all the time it's one of my favourite hobby's what about you and the white wolf," he asked.

I then put my hand into my left pocket and brought out my old friend "I haven't used him in a long time" I said, "well let's have a battle" he said.

I lifted my head from the ground to his face "your on shirisogi" I said.

I stood a few feet away from lui as I had my bey in his launcher as I used only one hand "3..2..1 let it rip" lui and I said.

Our beys then both began to spin "go for it luinor take white wolf down with lost spiral" he said, "oh no you don't white wolf speed it up" I said.

Luinor tried to attack but the white wolf began to spin more and more like a wolf "oh I see well let's try dragon crash then" he said.

His bey then tried to hit again this time with a boost to his bey "oh no you know white wolf total eclipse" I said.

I then heard him howl at the moon as sparks flew from him "do it white wolf destroy him" I said, "not so fast luinor dragon crush" he said.

His bey also had sparks flying out of it as both of our boys went at each other trying to see who would burst first.

A smoke then came as the clash was so powerful we both wanted to know who won, the smoke cleared as both of our beys were burst, we both had bright smiles on our faces "thanks lui you make me smile that was a great battle" I said. "The pleasure was all mine Katie I love to see that smile and make you happy," he said.

He then walked over to me and held my hand "Katie I will never break your heart" he said, "promise lui" I asked, "promise" he said, "good cause otherwise your head is on a silver plate by my sword" I said, "where did you get that thing anything" he asked. "I went on a pirate ad ven tour and got it for my craziness and bravery," I said, "of course you did," he said.

I then kissed him on the cheek as I also slapped it main I loved doing that. I then ran for the wifferfull yay Conner here I come hehe.

A/n: hey guys I told you one or two chapters about my re dick u Los crush on lui man I wish he was real he makes me feel things I don't want to feel. Anyways tanks for 200 followers I appreciate it and hope you enjoy my craziness.