Chapter 2

in the morning all my friends woke up wondering where I was so they got up and looked all over in a panic.

I then walked in and saw all my friends running around in a panic "um guys what's going on" I asked.

my friends then stopped and looked at me "katie where were you at, we were worried sick about you" all my friends said, "sorry I couldn't fall asleep last night so I went outside and went to sleep in my favourite envorment" I said. "okay we were so worried about you" lui said, "okay one gross and two what are you guys gonna do today and please don't say your gonna follow me" I said. "okay then what are you gonna do today" jimbo asked, "i'm going to go buy somethngs for my house and then clock in for my shift at my work, so you guys need to learn what to do while i'm gone okay" I said. "what is there to do besides stay here people won't know about anything about us" ciara said, "okay I don't care just go out into the world and find some friends or work I don't fucking care" I said. "fine will try and do something while your gone" reyo said, "thank you" I said.

I then went out the back door and grabbed my good friend phi and ran off to the store with my bag that was somehow still magical.

after I left I walked to the mall well actual I took the bus as phi woke up and went to the mall to find different stores to buy different things for my house.

I and phi walked into the mall I had a few hours before I had to be at work "Katie why did you bring me with you and where are we" he asked, "we are at the mall in my world it is a place with lots of little shops where we can buy stuff with the money we earn or the little cards that we get from banks" I said. "okay cool then what are we looking for" he asked, "stuff for a bathroom, living room, and kitchen" I said, "I know what that stuff is" he said. "I know you do both of our worlds have them," I said, "okay should we split up or not," he asked, "well are you trying to protect me or stick with me," I ask, "both so let's go," he said.

I and phi then went to look in different stores and find things for my new little place that I call home.

while I was doing that my friends were right behind me I didn't know really. haha just kidding I knew they were there the whole time cause who else would have firey blue hair and violet eyes, and a person with fawn hair who giggles and laughs at a lot of things.

I went into the mall with my best guy friend, not boyfriend and then went off. my friends were now lost in the biggest place I know of, well that's a lie at least I didn't leave them at the state fair or a concert, but now they couldn't find me which was good so they could probably now find some new friends and jobs besides me "hey reyo where are we at" lui and zie asked. "its called a mall where people shop and hang out at the food court or the fountain" reyo said, "oh cool we should explore z" lui asked, "sure I guess will see the rest later than" lui said.

reyo nodded and waved goodbye to lui and z "hey we should do the same" Jimbo said, "good idea will split into groups" sage said, "agreed see you guys later" Ciara said.

Ciara and prudence, ark and Warwick, sage and buttercup then all walked away together separately. as for Jimbo, he was left with reyo "hey reyo you wanna hang out" Jimbo asked, "sure Katie said to make new friends and look for work why don't we do both together" reyo asked, "okay sounds fun and great" Jimbo said.

I and phi went in different places looking for the best things, well more the things that I would like the most by colour and comfiness until it was time for me to go to work "okay phi you can either come with me to work or you can stay here and do whatever and I pick you up later" I said, "nah I'll just come with you maybe I could get a job at your work" he asked.