Chapter 1

My friends were still around me when I got off the phone "okay it's all set I bought a townhouse that should be big enough for all of us, but i'm going to need my girlfriends to help me get all my stuff from my old place while you guys stay here, can you boys do that" I asked, "sure" the boys said, "okay thanks" I said, "Hey Katie" phi asked, "yes phi" I asked, "why do you have hands, I thought you cut them off" phi asked.

I looked down and saw both of my hands reattached. oh shit this is exactly what I thought when I would come back to my world, well now I have my stupid hands again, well maybe hehe. "well my dear phi when I came back to my world I knew my well everything of me would be back to normal well besides my stinky egg head brain and my mad crazy strange ways haha" I said, "okay thanks well you go take care of whatever and will stay here" phi said, "okay thanks come on girls lets go" I said. my friends nodded then we went back the way we came to go to my old house.

while I ran off happily with my great friends while my other friends just sat there quietly "reyo what's going to happen now" zie asked "we do what I did we live a life here until we can reopen a portal, or we could do two other things" reyo said, "what are those two other options" phi asked, "we create a machine that can open a portal or we kill kate" reyo said whispering that last part. "I would never harm her, so we either go with option a or option b," phi, Lui, And zie said, "okay fine well will have to figure it out once we're settled into our place with Katie," reyo said, "okay fine let's just sit here and wait for her then," zie said. I sure hope that girl knows what she's doing, otherwise were stuck here, but I'm fine as long as I can't hurt any more people like what happened with my friend. reyo thought.

a few minutes after I and my friends left we arrived at my old house, well mainly because I ran while my friends chased me. it was the most fun since I came back to my world until we stopped in front of my parent's house. "okay guys this time we're doing it the crazy way" I said, "oh no you better not be thinking of something reckless" Ciara said. "(gasp) me no never haha, of course, we're gonna go through my window, now I just need something to break the window and something to get up to that window" I said. "ooh we can help" buttercup said happily, "hahaha oh buttercup you always make me laugh, well how are you guys gonna help" I asked, "I know a way" prudence said, "are you thinking what i'm thinking" I asked.

prudence then grew as big as a skyscraper "okay that's how we're gonna carry everything I think and get inside, sage do you have something that can break the window" I asked, "sure do" sage said.

sage then pulled one of her daggers out of her pocket or wherever and threw it up in the air at the window where I pointed to, "great job guys, now prudence can you lift us up to the window and we can grab everything" I asked, "sure thing Katie" prudence said.

prudence then lowered one of her hands and me and my other friends got on, she then went towards the broken window and lowered us to it then sled inside "okay guys spread out and collect as much as you can so that we can take it out to prudence so she can put it in her big pockets and pouch" I said.

my friends nodded then spread out and start collecting things and bringing them out to prudence as she put them in her pockets and pouch.

it took a couple of hours but we were finally done and came out of the window and well buttercup, sage, and Ciara were in her hand. while I went into her pouch "Katie get up here" Ciara shouted, "no I wanna be a joey" I said, "what on earth is that" sage asked, "its a baby kangaroo and prudence has a pouch so it makes me wanna feel like one" I said. "okay now I wanna pet one" buttercup said, "maybe we can go to the zoo some time while you guys are here with me" I said.

prudence then marched away "ahoy maties! to the playground at my old school!" I shouted. prudence then marched away until we reached the school in only a few minutes well more in a few steps.