Chapter 11

in the morning I woke up to the warm sunlight on my face like normal.

I got up and stretched my body out then I looked down at how far we well whoever my characters family was cause there was no way I was going back in there.

I looked down again and see it wasn't that far, so I jumped gold wolf/white wolf please help me I don't want to break a bone or several or my whole body.

I then felt something wonderful and magical around me something warm and soft like it was protecting me and saving me from falling until I felt the cold wonderful hard ground "gold wolf is that you" I asked. "yeah it now tells me why you did that" he asked, "hmm cause I wasn't going back in there with that insane family and I wanted to leave the crazy way so I jumped, why do you not like that idea" I asked, "it's not that, it's just your not the same person or body in this world so it might turn out bad if you jumped like that" he said. "okay well can I leave now protective one I have to act as normal as I can in this place so I guess going back to school will have to do" I said, "okay whatever you say dark one" he said. "hey only people close to me call me that you call me wolf girl or chipmunk haha okay" I said, "okay whatever you want I'll be watching, for now, bye Katie" he said, "bye gold wolf thanks for helping me out" I said.

before he left I saw a smile on his face and then I made sure I had my magic bag then headed off to mac's school yippee let's go see what a day in his shoes looks like.

at mac's he got up at his usual time then went to the bathroom and brushed his teeth and combed his hair then went to his closet and got dressed then he left his room and went to the kitchen where he saw his mom and Terrance "morning mom" he said. "oh morning Mac I made some bacon and eggs you want some" she asked, "sure if there's any left" he said. "haha loser thinks there's none left for him go ahead cry crybaby" Terrance said. "Terrance!" she said. "no mom it's okay i'm gonna go to school early," he said, "wait mac, Terance apologize to your brother, of course, there's some food for you here you go," she said.

she then handed mac a plate of bacon and eggs "thanks mom" mac said. down the stairs of his apartment building then to the sidewalk where he started to walk to school.

at school, I arrived very early like a normal person would waiting for the school to open its doors I was waiting while I heard a few other kids showing up while I was watching in the shadows like a normal creepy person when I spied him.

I was playing I spy at the time with myself.

I then hopped out of the shadows and tackled him to the ground.

he looked up and looked at me "Katie why did you do that" he asked, "cause I thought it would be fun to scare you did it work" I asked, "kind of anyways can you get off of me now please" he asked, "sure" I said. what do you mean by kind of mac I'm gonna scare you so bad you'll pee your pants. I then got up off of mac then stood next to him "so what are you doing here this early mac" I asked, "me what about you" he asked, "hmm well I was well am hiding from my awful family" I said, "hmm I guess where the same cause i'm also running from family" he said. "haha well I guess we have something in common mac, my friend, well I guess we should go inside right" I said, "yeah don't want to be late to class" he said, "yeah let's go" I said.

I and mac then entered the building but then I heard the speaker turn on "miss showco please come to the principles office" she said. what da fuck I didn't do anything, this is my first time here. "I don't know what I did but I guess I'll find out soon enough bye mac I'll see you later," I said, "bye Katie I don't know what you did either but I'll see you later," he said, "fosters after school," I asked, "yep," he said. I then walked away from mac as he did the same.