Chapter 57

I sat in the woods on a flat piece of grass as I brought out my phone and texted phi and lui as I sent something to them like "help I'm in danger I pissed off a snake and it's about to attack me" hehe not. I would never well I would but I would kill it first.

I then just waited for them to come to me hehe.

Phi was at home when he heard his phone go off as he grabbed it and looked at the text that I sent him hehe as he was in shock and raced out to find me hehe.

Lui was in the cabin with raven playing games that they found somehow even though I tried to hide maybe not really but then he heard his phone buzz as he looked at it then looked up at raven and said nothing as he got up and ran out of the cabin to find me.

I was laying in the grass next to Goldie thinking about dark space what would happen next in my life as I tuned out the world well until I heard two sets of feet run towards me hehe I love those guys.

I sat up as I saw phi and lui as I looked next to me and Goldie was gone he probably ran into the woods or behind a tree cause I know he's not that fast to get back in my brain "Katie!" Lui and phi said.

Lui and phi looked at each other "what is he doing here" lui and phi asked, "well I invited both of you to discuss a very important topic now don't kill me boys" I said, "we would never kill you just each other" lui and phi said, "okay well please have a seat I need to speak and don't interrupt me," I said.

Phi and lui just nodded as they took a seat next to me as I took their hands and held them "I love you" I said, "which one" phi and lui asked, "both of you that is y I can't choose just one of you as my boyfriend I know we're boyfriend and girlfriend but phi still makes my heart beat so I have made a decision" I said.

I then went to my jacket pockets and brought out two rings somehow I don't know how things get in there sometimes as I opened them "I want to be with both of you forever and I can't choose between you both because every time I'm with either of you I'm pulled in two directions that make my heartache and my emotions all weak" I said.

I looked at both of them at their shocked faces then they turned into smiles with a few tears man I love seeing this two snd their emotions every time "Katie I love you and will do anything for you are you sure about this threesome with this guy" phi said, "hey be nice" I said. "Katie I know we haven't been together for that long but I will always love you Katie you are my knight in the darkness but are you sure about this is this what your heart is saying," lui said, "yeah it is cause if I keep doing this with my heart and I can't keep toying with you snd phi's hearts when I love both of you that I can't choose not ever so please say yes" I pleaded, "yes we do," phi and lui said.

I smiled as I gave a kiss to each of them on the cheek and hugged them "I love you both and will always love both of you I can't choose and will never" I said, "okay so when do you want to get married Kate" lui asked, "I don't know all I know was I wanted to do was get us together and tell you my feelings and get us together I don't like sharing my feelings when it comes to love especially you two" I said.

Phi and lui then wrapped their arms around me "hey it's okay Katie you don't have to break down for us you can keep being your strange weird wild dark person" phi and lui said.

I just smiled as I wrapped my arms around them.

The next morning I woke up next to my two fiancees hehe I can't wait to marry them someday but for now, I don't want to ever think about it. I just got up and ran to the wifferfull

I ran for a while until I came to the wifferfull and jumped in the wiffer to have some fun "what are you doing" he asked, "I'm having some fun and trying to wake up from this love nightmare" I said, "what still scares you about this love" he asked, 'its scary to know that I couldn't just choose one y do they pull my heart in two directions but now they will be solved I think" I said. "Well hopefully your plan goes well now what are you doing," he asked, "well hopefully it does go according to what my heart and mind and now I'm off on another ad ven tour," I said, "but what about the guys," he asked, "oh they know I'll never stop chasing after my dreams even if a man or two holds me down," I said.

Goldie just rolled his eyes at me as I just put a smirk on my face and went into the cave behind the wifferfull and ran into a new portal one I've been hoping to do for a long time hehe.

In the morning phi and lui both woke up as they looked around the place to look for me but you know me I'm never around. "Hey, where is Katie," phi asked, "probably off on another adventure," lui said, 'yeah probably are you okay with this blue head," phi asked, "yeah I'm fine with it are you okay with it phi," lui asked.

Phi smiled lui had said his name for the first time "okay lui well I guess we will be living with each other soon with a wonderful woman I hope we both make her happy" phi said. "Yeah me too I hope we make her happy will you divorce your wife then," lui asked, "yeah I will I will do anything for Katie" phi said, "me too you want to come over and hang out or you gotta get going back home," lui asked. "nah I gotta go home and brake the news to my wife but I guess I'll see you soon and do you know when you want to get married," phi asked. "Katie's birthday," lui said, "okay sounds great so we will each other before June or on June 7th,"  lui said.

Phi and lui just stared at each other smiling with a death stare in each of their eyes as phi walked away as lui went back to the cabin as I was on a new advent tour haha.

A/n: I'm back with more craziness and just know I have finally settled my love life hehe I can't choose with those two hooligans. I am crazy but don't worry more work is coming in the way.