Chapter 61

I woke up the next morning as I saw the sun come up on my face as my head was pounding "ugh what happened to me Goldie what did you do" I asked, "nothing I just ran around while you slept then ate some food" he said.

I then went into the cave and jumped into a new portal time for some more fun hehe.

I opened my eyes a few minutes later when I saw a new place I don't know where but somewhere fun "hello" I asked.

A woman then showed up in front of me as I knew who it was "Leah" I asked, "yes my darling are you okay" Leah asked, "what do you mean where am I" I asked. "Why are you asking such silly questions Katie your safe at home with me and the rebels," she said, "what about dad," I asked, "don't you know he's not coming back after we lost your brother to the dark side," Leah said. "Okay, then what can I do I wanna help," I said, "don't worry Katie you've helped a lot and you tired out helping with your healing powers," Leah said, "I have healing powers," I said. "Wow did you bonk your head or something sweetie it seems like you don't remember anything," Leah said, "not really sorry ma'am," I said, "oh Katie you are a wild one well you want to help us now we just recovered a new person," she said.

I just got up and followed Leah to a new place where we saw the famous ship with ray, Hans, Finn mc missle hehe, bb8 and chewie yay.

I walked over as I saw Hans "hi Katie long time no see" he said, "hi Hans" I said, 'Hans" Leah said, "Leah" Hans said.

She then walked away "hey it's okay she'll forgive you sometime" I said, "okay thanks Katie" Hans said.

I then walked over to ray "welcome ray nice to meet you" I said, "nice to meet you too Katie I hear your a wonderful healer and Jedi" ray said. "Hey I love being a Jedi (not I like being a sith) so what brings you here," I asked, "we had to get this drone to the resistance it holds a part of the map to Luke skywalker," ray said, "okay nice I miss my uncle maybe you can find him one day," I said, "yeah that would be nice I'll go talk to Leah nice meeting you," she said.

Ray then went to Leah with bb8 as I got a signal in the force from my master hehe "yes I have infiltrated their base," I said, "Katie can you help with the fighters that got wounded okay," Hans said.

I just nodded as I went to help the flyers heal a little bit from saving ray and Finn Mc missle haha.

I was in the resistance when Starkiller had found us or the first-order found us maybe because of me but also because of Rey because their after as the resistance sent out all their fighters as I was in the millennium falcon with Finn mc missile which he will never know about that name hehe.

we tried to attack but we mostly were sneaking on board to take out the red laser/missle well I should say I let them do that as I snuck off to do my things hehe.

Finn was able to find Rey and was able to take out the missile as they were sneaking around to see where Hans was at until they saw him walk out and saw kylo ren "ben please come back to us your mother and I and your sister miss you so much" Hans said. "no never what could I ever want back there I have learned to use what power that you wanted to hide from me" kylo said, "take off that mask and show me the real you please ben come home we can help you" Hans said.

Kylo ren then took off his mask as he walked near Hans "really do you mean it we can fix this together" kylo said.

Kylo then walked to Hans as he brought out his lightsaber and killed Han Solo as Rey shouted out "no!" She shouted.

Finn and Rey then ran back to the ship as I stayed near my brother "y'd you kill him kylo he was our father" I asked, "yeah but Katie aren't you on my side didn't you hate him he never wanted us to hide our true powers" he said. "I know and I love being a sith it's the best part of my life," I said.

He just smiled at me as he walked over to snoke "did I do good master" I asked, "of course my dear you were a spy" he said.

I just nodded my head as I saw the portal open and I went through.

I came into the cave as I saw Goldie but I also saw me in him it felt wired "Hey Kate are you okay you look different," he said, "different how like you different," I said, "yeah it's like you have a little glow in you now," he said. "Oh good it wasn't just me feeling wired yeah I can see a little of me in you is that weird?" I said, "no it just means we're making a better bond," he said, "okay well you wanna go on another ad ven tour I don't want to stick around here long," I said. "Why afraid you'll see phi or lui before your birthday," he said, "hey shut up I love them it's just I don't know if I'm doing the right thing with my black heart," I said.

He then came over and snuggled next to me "hey Kate it's alright if you want to end it it's okay do whatever your black heart desires" he said.

I just smiled as I hugged him and jumped in another portal off to ad ven tour haha.

A/n: hey guys sorry this chapters short I didn't have much to write it's hard to write some of these advent tours sometimes and half the time I'm lazy and don't want to write all kinds of crazy things haha, don't blame me I love writing.