Chapter 67

WARNING: spoilers ahead

The following day I woke up wondering what happened again.

I had blacked out from our movie cuddling next to my two boys even though I felt the pain after falling asleep snuggling next to them.

I wonder what will happen if I told them about this pain, Nah, they'd probably freak and want to find a cure for me, so I guess I'll always be like this, but I feel like something else is coming to me soon.

I don't know what, but I can feel it on the tip of my tongue; oh well, onto the next excellent ad ven tour.

I kissed both of them on the cheek and left a note for them even though they know where I am always I'm not working or doing anything else important hehe.

I then ran out of the door to my wifferfull

I came into the cave and saw the new portal that was swirling, and jumped into the new world hehe.

I opened my eyes and saw my mother. I was only one when she adopted a little girl and brought her into our family.

I wonder where I am this time, hehe.

A few years later, Estella and I were sent to a school for kids, but we got in trouble a lot; hehe, it was fun picking on all the boys, and Stella brought home a puppy his name was buddy hehe.

After a while, though, the fun stopped, and we got expelled, but then we took a ride with mother to a place to get money to go to London "now stay here, Estella and Katie, please watch each other" she said, "yes mummy" Estella and I said.

We then stayed safe while mother went in to meet with someone to get some money; as we snuck in, well buddy ran off, and Estella and I chased after him until we were inside.

Estella was amazed at the dresses that all the fancy rich women wore, but then some dalmations saw buddy and us and started to chase after us as we ran "run sis" I said.

We ran for a while until we were outside with everyone where the woman framed our mum "she stole from me, quick get her," she said.

She then pushed her off a cliff, and she died as the woman took our mother's necklace from Estella.

She cried out for help, but no one was near to help us as we went to the place Estella always wanted to go with mum and slept for the night.

The following day we woke up and saw two boys and a dog stealing from the fountain as a London policeman saw us as he tried to stop us. Still, we started to run with the two boys until we were at a place "who are you" Estella asked. "I'm jasper, and this is Horace, and wink, what's your girls" jasper asked, "I'm Estella this is buddy and my sister Katie were orphans our mum was killed we have nowhere to go" Estella said, "why don't you come with us we can be one big stealing crew" jasper said, "I need to die my hair" Estella said.

I just smiled.

We then started to live with Jasper and Horace, stealing what we could till Cruella and I were old enough for her to get a job as a cleaning lady at a fashion store.

Until she was mad at her boss, and she got drunk and screwed up not; my little sister was working for the big dogs, hehe get it.

She came home one day furious "hey sis, what's wrong," I asked, "my boss is," Estella said, "y," I asked, "she stole mother's necklace" Estella said, "the family heirloom that she was going to give you," I asked, "yes, now I gotta get it back," Estella said, "okay I'm sure the boys and I can help," I said, "oh I have a plan," Estella said. Oh, I know you do Cruella, haha.