Chapter 54

I opened the front door as lui showed up and dragged him inside as I hugged him "lui!" I said, "hi Kate how are you how was your adventure," he asked, "ah ah ah advent tour and it was great till raven decided to come along and have fun too," I said. "Okay, so what are you guys up to now," he asked, "well we're hanging out and thought you would want to hang with us so what do you think," I asked, "hmm what will we be doing," he asked.

I pulled out my phone as lui grabbed it "Hey give that back" I said, "un uh no phones aloud so tell me" he said, "hmm well I was going to order pizza but someone took my phone so I'll just cook up something instead" I said.

He then gave me back my phone as I pulled up the pizza place that I could walk to "okay I'll order that while you go sit by raven on the couch" I said.

He just nodded and went over to the couch as I ordered a few pizzas and breadsticks as lui sat by a raven as I turned to them "okay boys I'll be right back play nice" I said.

I then ran out the door as they sat there starring at the door I just ran out of.

I ran for a few minutes until I got to the Casey's near the woods and went in as I walked up to the counter and saw him, not him not that long beautiful white hair with his two-coloured eyes that smile "Katie?" He asked.

I then froze as I ran out away from phi I can't do this not with him. "Hey, boss I'm going on break!" He shouted.

Phi then ran out after me.

I was running till I stopped and just sat on the ground wanting to break down and kill myself.

I was about to do something when someone touched me on the shoulder before I could do anything,

I looked up and saw him my number 2 weakness his long white hair made him look beautiful "phi" I whispered, "Katie stop I know what your planning to do so don't," he said, "well what else am I suppose to do when I see you, you make me feel love," I said, "Katie stop," he said, "stop what I can't stop what my heart feels for you even if lui is my number one you will always make me weak," I said. "you know I'm married with three kids right," he said, "yeah you married to some slut that's cutter than me I haven't even met them yet I know they're better than me," I said, "hey I love her we've been together for years so why now why do you come into my life now," he asked. "Hey it's not my fault I didn't know you worked at this Casey's so sue me phi I hate and love you at the same time," I said, "so do you want to come over for tea or are you busy," he asked, "I don't know would I rather kill myself yes," I said. "Now stop that I will not allow you to kill or harm yourself so come over with me there a great family," he said, "hmm phi time or lui time hmm very hard to choose," I said, "your a pain in the ass," he said, "y tank you well okay I'll come over just because you said red rover send me right over," I said.

He just rolled his eyes as got up and walked back to his work to wait for phi to get off of work.

Lui looked at raven "so how was your fun with Katie" lui asked, "fun till she hurt herself and we came home" raven said, "hurt how?" Lui asked, "well she got caught then got her pelt ripped off and came out pink," raven said, "okay good to know so have you found a job yet," lui asked, "no but I'm looking you know Katie is such a great friend for helping," raven said. "Yeah she is well do you wanna figure out where she is," lui asked, "yeah let's do it I'm worried about her she's been gone for a while now," raven said.

Lui then got his phone out and texted me as I texted him back "she won't be back till later she ran into an old friend and is going to hang out with them so wanna watch a movie or play a game" lui asked, "okay cool let's see what board games Katie has around here" raven said.

Raven and lui then went to search for a board game to play until I got back well maybe I'll come back.

I waited in Casey's as phi continued to work as I wondered what would happen next and if the boys were okay I didn't want to be near him right now.