chapter 28

I woke up the next morning well the light turned on and I opened my eyes "morning miss Katie" he said, "sabation!" I said happily. "oh what is it are you happy for something" he asked, "yeah I'm happy to see you" I said, "oh why" he asked, "because I want you to take my soul away" I said.

he then smiled as I said that "ma'am what are you talking about" he asked, "did you take cele's yet" I asked. "okay so what is up to miss I am simply not taking anyones I am just one hell of a butler" he said, "okay well what is my shesuale" I asked, "you have the same as cele" he said, "um no I have different idea inmind" I said.

I then went to the closet and picked out a white shirt with a black heart on it my black biker jacket and tried to find some black pants "um sabation do I have any pants" I asked, "no Katie" he said. "ugh I hate skirts' I said.

I then grabbed a skirt and some long black socks and some black shoes "and there I'm ready for the day sedation is my tea ready" I asked, "yes ma'am" he said.

I then grabbed the tea and drank it "okay let's go, is cele up" I asked, "yes he is" sedation said.

I then walked out of my room to Cele's office when I walked into something else instead.

after I walked into that I came back into the cave I see all the time "haha goldie I guess that world didn't want us looks like I gotta find a new place" I said, "I guess not where are you going now" goldie asked, "hmm I have an Idea" I said.

I then went over to another portal and went in.

a few minutes later I opened my eyes and saw I was in a room "Katie wake up it's time for school" someone said.

I then got up and went into my closet and found my normal outfit black jacket with a white shirt and red pants and my black converse and went down the stairs "mum dad" I asked.

I then walked in the house till I saw my mum in the kitchen "hey mum" I said.

she turned around and saw me "hi Katie grab your lunch and get on the bus," she said, "okay," I said.

I then grabbed a box then went to the front door and saw the world outside I saw the bus waiting for me.

the bus door opened as I got on, I looked down as I walked on and found a seat "Johnny sit down and get your seat belt on" he said.

I looked up and saw a person I knew. I guess i'm in the world of johnny test I might have to stop here or just have some fun haha.

when the bus came to a stop I got out and went to the office because I think I was new to the school who knows, I was just doing what I think was best.

I walked in and saw the principal "hello sir" I said.

he looked up and saw my face "hello miss you must be showco" he said, "yep that's me" I said, "it's great to meet you welcome here is your schedule" he said.

I just said thanks then left his office and went to his class, seriously I don't think he's going to like me just like he doesn't like johnny.

I walked into the class and saw him. I walked in and sat down at a seat "Johnny! sit down and don't do anything" he said, "hmm okay but I don't like it" he said, "thank you now student's we have a new student today would you like to come up and introduce yourself" he asked.

I stood up and walked up "hello class my name is Katie showco I just moved here and I can't wait to see what this town has to offer," I said.
I then went back to my seat and sat down. I then looked back and saw Johnny smile at me "now does anyone know about how Americans discovered the different types of energy" he asked.

after I heard the last bell ring as I got out of class.

I walked out of school and was about to walk home when someone tapped me on the back "hello there" he said.

I turned around and saw him that yellow spiky hair and blue eyes with that blue shirt/jacket with a black shirt and the toxic sign on it with those green pants with all those so many pockets. "hi there" I said, "Hey what's up" he asked, "my name's Katie what's your's" I asked, "i'm johnny test you wanna do something fun" he asked, "sure what we thinking skateboarding getting slushies or something else" I asked, "follow me to my house" he said. I then followed him to his house.

Johnny walked into his house as I followed behind "come on follow me" he said, "okay" I said.

he then walked up the stairs as I followed him to the tippy top floor where there was a door that was locked as he entered the code and we both entered "um johnny what is this place" I asked, "this is my twin sister's lab and were gonna grab some fun crazy stuff" he said. "sounds fun let's do it also who's that guy" I asked, "oh that's my friend dukey with a rare hair disorder now let's go" he said.

I then ran behind him as he grabbed something and ran.

outside he set off whatever he grabbed "yay that was great," I said, "Johnny!" someone yelled. two girls with red hair then marched up to us "what do you think you are doing" they asked.

I then walked in front of him "and who are you" Susan asked, "I am Katie I just moved here and live down the street sorry your brother brought me into your lab and I saw something cool and brought your brother out here" I said. "really" mary asked, "yeah" I said.

I then got a call on my phone "sorry gotta go it's my mom bye Johnny" I said.

I then ran off laughing as I ran into the portal and left.

I ran into the cave "goldie that was fun but now let's go into another place" I said.

I then ran into another place and this time I think I was gonna have some more fun haha.

A/N: Hi people I'm back I have more to come don't you worry I'm just getting started on some more fun hahaha.