chapter 6

I was putting up the last part of my house when I took a break to eat a granola bar just to help my blood get up so I could do some more building. I didn't care if my wooden house was small all it needed was a bathroom, bedroom, and kitchen I didn't care for a living room, that's just gonna be my bedroom/living room.
I put up the last wall then grabbed my power tools to saw some windows and a door into the walls. haha, don't trust me with a tool really I'll kill someone, something, or myself. after I did that I now had a brand new little cabin in the woods just like I wanted just like Sean from jacksepticeye where he first lived, this was gonna be my home away from everyone my hiding place. I went in and turned on my phone and turned on the song happy dance by MercyMe, cause I was so happy.

reyo was at the house when he called phi "phi its reyo" reyo said, "yeah what is it i'm trying to find Katie right now" phi said, "I know where she is located at" reyo said. "where is she" phi asked angrily, "okay calm down I would never want to go behind her back but she is hiding out in the woods somewhere, she last told me she was putting up a house in the woods, so look for a small house or cabin" reyo said. "thanks R I won't tell Katie that you told me I don't want her to be mad at you" phi said, "thanks buddy talk to you later" reyo said. reyo then hung up the phone and went to go to work with his friend.

phi was running after he got off the phone with reyo, he was running until he came to the edge of the town and into the woods/forests. don't worry Katie I'll find you and never let you go. he then continued to run and looked all over for me.

I was sitting on my bed when I got a call from my friend.

I answered and we talked for a little about my life and what was happening. suddenly my eyes started to close. oh shit. i was now inside my head "white wolf what do you want" i asked, "what are we going to do now Katie" he asked. "i dont know, we dont have beyblading in this world, and we don't have sword fights and monsters" i said, "okay then what will you do spend your whole life hiding from phi" he asked, "no... okay maybe right now all i want is to live my life my own way" i said. "okay and what does that include" he asked, "that means reading, writing, running around in the dirt, adopting a pet and playing with it outside, hunting for things with some new tools that i'm gonna buy, hanging out with other friends, working, and finding the right love" i said. "wow you are insane katie" he said, "i know and thats the way i like it" i said. "really okay well i guess i'll just leave you alone again" he said, "no please stay awhile come out and play with me turbo x white wolf" i said. "i'm sorry thats not possible katie" he said, "why not" i asked. "cause i am only a vision that comes to you when i want to talk to you or you need to talk to me" he said, "okay i wish we could do that" i said, "i know so do i" he said. I then went over and hugged his soft warm white fur coat, while he wrapped around me in his body.

after a few minutes, I opened my eyes as I heard a knock on my door what da fuck who could have found me I am supposed to not be able to be found.

I then got up out of my ben and got the door and opened it and saw him the man I never wanted to see again.

I shut the door then grabbed some more wood and nails to board up the door, then I went for the back window and ran out of it.

phi was now walking in the forest until he got to a small house in the middle of the forest and knocked on the front door.

it opened and Katie looked at him but then shut the door right away. oh no, I gotta catch her.

he then ran around the house and caught her before I could get far "no put me down let me go, put me fucking down" I said. I squirmed and try to wiggle out of his arms "Katie please calm down i'm just here to try and help you" he said, "you are not helping at all you are making it worse by being here" I said. "what are you talking about Kate i'm trying to help" he said, "no your not you are making it worse" I said.

I then got out of his grip and almost was about to run but phi took me by the arm and pulled me in for a hug "let me go" I said, "no you are fine, we are fine" he said.

I started to cry as he said, "there is no we why do you think I moved into the woods" I asked, "cause you like the quiet and love the outdoors" he said. "that is part of it but I also wanted to be away from you how did you even find me anyways" I asked. "I just knew where to look," he said, "liar r told didn't he," I said, "don't be mad please I don't want you to lose another friend," he said. "well okay I won't be mad but you need to leave," I said, "why Katie what's wrong with you why do you want to get away from me," he asked. "I don't want you near me ever," I said, "tell me the reason why," he said. "I hate you phi and you make me feel things I don't want to feel I cant love you! there are you happy now huh are you!" I shouted. he then pulled me in closer for a hug "Kate stop please I want you to be happy please I don't want you to be sad" he said, "then how am I suppose to do that" I asked sadly. "what do you want me to do Katie, just say the word and I'll do it" he said.

I then stopped crying and looked into his gorgeous eyes and saw him, but I saw something more, I saw us together loving each other and making a life together, "phi just hold me close okay" I said, "are you sure Katie" he asked, "yes i'm sure" I said.

he then pulled me closer which made me feel happy and not sad anymore. "I promise to protect you Katie" he whispered. maybe this is the life for me, maybe i'm meant to be with phi, maybe he is meant to stay with me forever and i'm not meant to love anyone else. I hope our life is good together I will hate loving you and wish I could love someone else, someone, I want to love, but my mind won't allow that and neither will my heart, I like phi and I fell in love with his character when I watched the series. I hope you are happy phi cause I won't unless I keep running.

I then pulled away from phi and started to run as fast as I could running and running like a wolf, my wolf that lived inside of me leaving phi there in shock, stunned that I did that, "Katie wait come back" he said. he tried to move but his feet were like glue to the ground not letting him move at all.

I was running and running until well I think I was in another state, well that's what it felt like to me. I will never go back I will never love, and I will never hope I see you again phi.

A/N: hi peoples i'm back and more crazy like usual I hope you enjoy, please go look at one of my other books that I just wrapped up yesterday. well bye for now hope you enjoy, I know I will with some five nights at freddys books I really need to get to my goal of pages today. byes peoples :) XP