chapter 26

I just sat there in my hospital wing bed when I saw dumbledore but he wasn't coming to my bed no he went to another bed and saw harry? what was he doing here? albius then came over my way and saw me "Katie" he said, "hello uncle what happened to harry, is there something wrong" I asked. "Katie are you okay my dear," he asked, "yes but what happened while I was knocked out," I asked, "all you need to know is that Voldemort is no more," he said, "but how I thought I had to defeat him that's why I got close so I could end him," I said, "haha you are very funny Katie your nasty fall are you sure you didn't hit your head," he asked, "no uncle I am perfectly fine," I said. "that is good to know well I'll be off but rest up please and please be more careful next time," he said, "of course professor," I said.

he then left and talked to madem Pomfrey then left the hospital wing as she came over to me "okay Katie here are your meds take them and drink some water" she said.

I just nodded then took the meds and drank the water to help swallow it down but then I fell asleep "now let's see what is wrong with you" she said.

harry was playing big wizarding chess and battling Voldemort one moment but the next he is in the hospital wing "professor dumbledore what happened" he asked. "no need to worry now harry everything is okay" dumbledore said, "but what about Voldemort, Ron, and Hermione" Harry asked, "they are okay and he is gone, no need to worry anymore harry everything is better now thanks to you and your friends" dumbledore said.

Harry then looked around and saw me "sir what is Katie doing here," Harry asked, "she had a fall from a broom," dumbledore said, "ookay good hopefully she can go back to normal soon," Harry said, "what do you mean mister potter," dumbledore asked. "well she's been acting a little strange, I don't know to sir it's not my place to tell, you would need to ask her that," Harry said.

dumbledore then just nodded as he went over and talked to me.

later I woke up but not in the hospital wing anymore now I was surrounded by light on one side and darkness on the other "Katie" someone said.

I looked and saw my two uncles "which side do you choose" dumbledore asked. "well if this like hell and heaven I choose to rot in hell because that's my heart for you its a dark twisted heart that only has a little love in it" I said, "so your choosing Voldemort" dumbledore asked, "no I'm not choosing him I choose you but I also choose the darkness like I said I have dark that surrounds the light.

I mean the light is there but it is just surrounded by darkness, I don't want anyone to see my sad lovable side, I just want the dark it calms and soothes me" I said, "okay well so with side do you choose" they ask.

I then look at the gold in the morning or I should say my gold, my wolf, my best friend in this world, and ran for it "Katie!" they said.

but I wasn't listening I just ran for what my heart wanted the good and the bad the in-between my shining light in the darkness my friend gold wolf.

I then woke up from whatever that was and saw professor dumbledore "uncle where am I and what is going on" I asked, "you are in my office and you were put to sleep so madem Pomfrey could do some tests on you" he said, "what why would you do that" I asked. "we needed to see how you worked and how you ticked" he said, "well did you figure out anything" I asked, "no nothing besides who you would choose between me and Voldemort" he said. oh shit, he saw that, I thought that was just a weird dream, but hey I'm weird so it doesn't compare to the dream that I make up since I never have dreams and if I do I never remember anyting haha. "uncle I'm" I said, "no need to apologize Katie I know you would not pick between me or your other uncle, you'd rather run the other way or run into something else besides the dark and the light" he said.