chapter 3

after we all had some good cookies even after I tried to take them all and eat them all since I love cookies so much it would be better if it was brownies but my friends caught me and took all the cookies and left one for me, a big good one.

well after we had our fun well more like my fun we all went to bed well all my friends took my bed again and after a few minutes I went outside and slept again, but phi woke me up and we had our usual talk.

I wish I could love this man but I cant my heart is for another, even though he makes me blush and feel things that I don't want to feel. I wish I could just turn off my feelings but I can't, that's not how my mind works at all, my mind is the one in control and plans my future.

the next morning I woke up and went into the house and made breakfast for myself and turned on the news it was still about covid19 so I just turned on cartoons while I ate my bagel like usual.

I then saw a few of my friends sitting at the table when I hopped down from the island and put my dishes in the sink "morning guys what are you going to do today it's my day off today" I said, "we have to go to work then we don't know what we will do" reyo said, "okay and I forget I need to give you these" I said.

I then grabbed two flip phones out of the boxes that I received and handed them to my friends "um Katie what are these" Jimbo asked, "they are phones" reyo said. "reyo is right" I said, "yeah well what do we do with them" Jimbo asked, "well these ones aren't as fancy-schmancy as mime you can call and text on these, I have already put my number in already so I can contact you and you guys can contact me" I said.

reyo and Jimbo then each took a phone from me "wow thanks Katie" Jimbo said, "your welcome do you guys need some money for the bus" I asked, "yeah we do can we borrow some and pay you back later" reyo said, "of course you can anything for my friends" I said.
I smiled as I went into my wallet and grabbed some change for them "here you go, guys, have fun at work" I said.

reyo and Jimbo smiled and nodded as they left the house. awe my friends are growing up I hope they like it.

I then went on the couch and saw each my friends get up and I gave them a phone and explained what it did and what could do with them and some money if they were going to the mall or somewhere cause I haven't saved up for a car yet.

I was now in the house alone I think until I heard the back door open.

I turned around from the couch and saw him and his stunning face with that long hair and long jacket. "what are you doing her phi don't you have work today" I asked, "no I only work Monday, Tuesday, and Friday" he said, "wow you only work three days like me cool" I said.

he then came over to the couch and sat down next to me "so what are you doing today" he asked, "nothing but probably just do some reading and writing" I said. "I have an idea," he said, "(gulp) uh do I want to know," I asked, "depends will you even do it," he asked, "it depends what are you asking phi," I asked.

he then came close and whispered into my ear as I got chills down my spine "what eww no you know I can't" I said, "come on its just the two of us it will be fun" he said, "how is sex fun" I asked, "come on" he said, "what did I say, I said no unless you want to battle me for it" I said, "he smiled as I said it "deal but what do you get if you win" he asked, "your jacket" I said, "deal" he said.

I then took phi by the hand and went into the backyard and grabbed my bey out of my pocket while phi did the same.

all of my other friends got on the bus and went to the mall and got off the bus and went into the mall and split up again, but this time Jimbo and reyo went to their job,

Warwick and Ark went to their work, prudence went to hers, and the other three went to find there friends and hang out with them.

prudence walked to her baking job "morning boss i'm ready to work" she said, "good we have lots of orders today, so start baking" he said, "yes sir" she said.