The Notebook

1 Year Later

Soft humming could be heard in a certain girl's room that was full of instruments of different kinds with the collection only growing.

The owner of these instruments is a purple haired little girl who is now 9 years old and currently is sitting on her bed while holding a notebook she grabbed from under her bed.

She got the idea to buy a notebook a few months ago when she saw Deku writing in a notebook on his way home. She couldn't exactly tell what it was about since she's still been keeping her distance, but she can tell that the young boy had a look of passion when writing in this notebook which gave her all the more reason to get one as well.

She even got the same brand of notebook that he had which was called Campos so that they could both match. She made sure to specially choose a green color just so that she can be reminded of her savior.

When she asked for that specific kind of notebook out of nowhere, her father had given her a bit of a weird look since this notebook was different from the ones the entire family used for music notes. However, her mom just thought that she was finally at that age to have a diary to write about her day.

Well her mother wasn't entirely wrong, but instead of writing about her entire day, she would always choose one specific subject to write about.

Today was just like any other day, she would get out of school, follow Deku home, and then return home to write in her notebook.

Kyouka spun a pencil around and smiled before she began to write.

Today is the one year anniversary since I met Deku at the park. I'll never forget that day. He was so brave and heroic. I bet he could become a hero even if he doesn't have a quirk. He definitely deserves the title more than that meanie, Kacchan. I bet he can become a greater hero than All Might.

It feels like every day has been an adventure since meeting Deku. When I follow him home, it's almost like I'm on some sort of adventure. But sometimes his mom is there to pick him up from school so I can't follow him that day. I do get a little sad when that happens, but I don't mind too much since his mom seems like a really nice person. I haven't seen his dad yet so I figured that he might not have one or that he's never around. Either way, it looks like Deku is always happy at home which makes me happy as well.

I just wish I could learn his last name though, but no one around him ever says it. All I know is that his first name is Deku and he's apparently friends with that stupid Kacchan boy. I have to find a way to learn more about him sooner enough. I don't want to grow old without knowing his full name. But I can't even have the courage to go up to him and actually introduce myself. I've never felt like such a coward in my life. I hate it, but I swear that one day I will look him in the eyes and thank him for what he's done for me.

Maybe we can get close one day and become boyfriend and girlfriend. And then become husband and wife. I just get so excited thinking about it!

The innocent girl giggled out loud as she wrote that down as her cheeks had a slight hue of red before she got broken out of her little trance.

"Dinners ready, sweetie! Come and eat!" She heard her mom call out to her as she closed her notebook before sliding it under her bed.

"Okay, I'm coming!" She shouted as she looked at her bed, reminding herself to finish with her notebook before the end of the day before walking out of her room.

'I can't wait for what tomorrow brings and see Deku's amazing smile again.'

'My hero.'