That Fateful Day

"Come on. Come on. We have to make it in time!" A young boy said impatiently as he ran through the sidewalk, seeming to be in a rush.

"I-Izuku, why are we going so fast?! School doesn't start for another 40 minutes! You're killing me here!" A purple haired girl exclaimed a little breathlessly as she ran behind her hero.

Izuku looked back at her as he anxiously waited at the crosswalk with his legs still in a running motion as cars drove by. "I'm sorry Kyouka, but the news just said that a villain attack was happening right at this station! We have to make it before it's over!"

Kyouka sighed and smiled a little as she began to catch her breath. "This better be a good one then. The last villain attack we went to wasn't that flashy."

Honestly, the girl couldn't care less whether it was flashy or not. Sure a flashy hero fight was fun and all, but to her that wasn't the show. The real show was just how much her hero would start fanboying at all the quirks from both the heroes and the villains. She just loved seeing the boy's passion shine through at these times and she knew that she would never get tired of seeing it.

If she were to change one thing about these moments, it would certainly be all the running. She's definitely willing to run miles with him if she had to, but she would prefer if that wasn't an option.

Soon the cars stopped and the quirkless boy continued to run with the teen girl right behind him. 'I wonder what kind of villain it is! I wonder what kind of hero shows up! Maybe it'll be a new hero today!'

It wasn't very often that the boy would get to witness these kinds of events, but whenever he got the chance then he would make sure he wouldn't miss it for the world. He wasn't a very athletic boy, but at times like this, it seemed like he had the stamina of a marathon runner.

Cherry blossom petals flew with the wind as a loud roar was heard at a distance before the two friends stopped at the sight before them.

"Now that's one huge supervillain!" Izuku shouted as he looked up at the giant villain who was standing on the tracks with a huge crowd in front of him and his friend.

"Now this is going to be a show." The young girl said as she glanced at the fanboy's face, enjoying how happy he already is.

The villain began destroying the area around him, causing debris to fall down before being caught by Death Arms.

"It's Death Arms! But with his super strength, I'm not too sure how he'll fight this giant villain. Maybe he's here for support to take care of the damage." The boy analyzed as he kept watching before Backdraft formed a barricade rail out of water to keep the citizens at a safe distance. "Backdraft too?! I gotta get closer for a better view, who knows what other heroes will show up for this!"

The aspiring hero then started to make his way through the crowd in front of him as Kyouka followed behind, trying not to get lost in the crowd with her small size. "Excuse us. We're just making our way through."

'God I love seeing him like this. I can't ever get tired of it.' She thought to herself as she and the green haired boy finally made it to the front of the crowd.

The boy's face lit up as if there were tons of presents right in front of him under the Christmas tree as he watched Kamii Woods enter the scene. "This is going to be good! It's Kamui Woods! He may be new, but he's making a big grin for himself!"

"One look at that dopey grin and I know what you are, a fanboy." A middle aged man with a weirdly shaped head said as he pointed at the supposed fanboy.

"Well, he's definitely the best fanboy you'll find in this country." His friend said as the fanboy looked a little embarrassed.

"Y-Yeah I guess so." Izuku said as the fight between Kamui Woods and the villain went on before his embarrassed demeanor completely disappeared as he looked excited again. "There it is, his special move! The preemptive binding Lacquered Chain Prison!"