Operation Summer Romance: Start

Kyouka paced around her room, fiddling around with her brand-new ring.

To say that her mind was racing would be an understatement.

Tomorrow, everyone is going to summer camp, and lo and behold, the deadline Ochako gave her to confess to Izuku was coming up a week from today, and it would be near the end of camp.

Kyouka felt frustrated at herself that she's spent all this time sitting on her ass and not making any significant moves.

The biggest opportunity she had was at the party on I-Island, but that opportunity was quickly ruined when the villains attacked.

Sure, she had a bit of a chance on Izuku's birthday when they were on the bridge together, but she got cold feet in the end and felt like it wasn't the right time yet.

Maybe a confession on her birthday could've worked, but her dad would've surely ruined it.

'I'm so stupid! Now the only opportunity I have is at camp!'

Can camp really set the mood for a proper confession?

It might be possible if the two of them end up alone around a campfire or have a nice walk in the forest together at night and somehow come across a romantic ray of moonlight.

But what if she takes too long during camp and passes the deadline?

What if Ochako ends up taking advantage of whatever mood she might miss out on?

What if they end up in a relationship by the time camp ends and Kyouka is left all alone?

Will 8 years of loving Izuku go down the drain because of this one girl and her own cowardice?

Perhaps some practice can help give her an idea of how to properly confess to him.

Confused, she cleared her throat and began to rehearse possible confessions while looking at a framed picture of her and Izuku that was on her desk.

"Can we be more than friends, Izuku?"

"I kind of like you, Izuku."

"Izuku, I love you."

"I've always loved you, Izuku."

"Will you be my boyfriend, Izuku?"

"Izuku Midoriya. I, Kyouka Jirou, am in love with you."

"Please love me, Izuku."

"You. Me. Date."

"Let us form an intimate relationship."

"Izuku, I've been watching you for years even since we were little kids and I've always loved yo-Nope."

"I'd be honored to sign a lovers contract with you."

"We'll be good together like bread and butter."

"Will you be my personal hero?"

"I loveth thee."

"Let's get hitched right this instant!"

"Take me, Izuku~!"

After she shouted that out loud, she heard her mom call out her name, and she slapped her hands over her mouth.

Kyouka then dropped to her bed and put a pillow over her face to let out a frustrated scream as she kicked the air.

'WHAT DO I SAY?! WHY IS THIS SO HARD?!'

Kyouka couldn't understand why this was so difficult for her.

She has loved this boy ever since they were 8 years old. Surely, she should have some idea of how to confess to him.