Just to Get Closer

3 Years Later

It was now nearing the end of February with only one more month left in the school year and a certain girl was bored in her classroom as she twirled around her earphone jack a little with her finger.

She watched the clock impatiently as each minute seemed to take forever. It was only 7 more minutes until her school day would be over and she would be able to return to her regular after school activities.

Kyouka felt like she'd been doing this her entire life, just silently watching Deku from a distance.

It had been 4 years since that fateful day when she was first saved by the green haired boy and that was a day that had changed her life for the better.

Because of him, she's felt like she's become a better person overall. She's been happier than she's ever been in her life and recently she had admitted to her parents that she wanted to become a hero instead of a musician. Luckily for her, they both understood and were happy that she chose her own path.

She had to admit that seeing her green guardian being so brave when protecting others influenced that decision, but a part of her feels like the hero path was the right one for her anyways.

She's also learned some new information regarding what Deku likes.

Judging from the clothes he would wear, if they were superhero based then it would always be of an All Might design. This made her guess that All Might had to be his favorite hero and to the young girl, that was the perfect match. The number one hero being admired by the most perfect boy in the world. If anything she felt like All Might should be honored for having such an amazing fan like Deku.

Kyouka had even learned a little bit more about what Deku writes in his notebooks. Once he left it open on a park bench as he went to the bathroom which gave her the idea to quickly make it over to the notebook for a peek. She started to skim a few pages, seeing drawings of heroes along with detailed notes on their quirks. Seeing this made her even more impressed at the young boy, but before she could read more she heard the door open before Deku came back to retrieve his notebook.

That was the closest she had ever come to being caught by him, but luckily a large tree was nearby to cover her small frame.

She felt like she was an expert on him at this point. Of course, there was still a lot more information she could learn, but that would all come in time.

But even after knowing all this, a part of her still felt like a stranger to him and she knew it was all her fault. Even after all this time, she had still never approached the boy even once. She hated it so much that she would always watch him from afar and not get any closer. She wanted to approach him so badly, but she felt like she hadn't earned it yet. She wanted to earn her meeting with him so he could know her name and so she could finally know his full name.

The purple haired girl was starting to feel like time was running out for her to meet this boy. They were in their last few weeks of elementary and would be heading off to middle school very soon.

She wanted to change her routine as soon as possible. She didn't want to just watch him after school anymore. She wanted to change to a routine that seems more healthy.

To be watching him while in school and after, every day.

The young girl smiled widely as she fantasized about having her locker nearby his and seeing him at lunch every day.

She could just imagine watching him work on his notes as she sat a good distance from him.

The young rocker was soon broken out of her fantasy as one of her friends tapped her on the shoulder. "Kyouka, didn't you hear the bell ring?"