First Day at UA

It was now early April and today would be the day that students across the country would go back to school, but for some students, it'll be their first day at a new school.

And today is the first day of U.A High for two friends and a certain girl couldn't help but feel nervous for the day.

Kyouka stood in front of her mirror as she looked at herself. She was dressed in the U.A school uniform and gave herself a small smile as she played with the sleeve of her blazer. 'Doesn't look too bad on me.'

She had to admit that this uniform looks better than her middle school uniform so that was certainly a plus. But she wondered how Izuku would think of her in this uniform. She now started to think about how he would look in his uniform. This made her face go red as she imagined how handsome he must look in that uniform. The fact that she's never seen either his uniform or his hero costume was killing her.

For the past 3 weeks, the two friends agreed to avoid talking about U.A too much and did their best to act like they were just normal middle school students. They did this so they wouldn't have to overthink anything and get too nervous about the whole thing. Also, they wanted to surprise each other on how they both would look in their uniform and their hero costume.

However, the young girl was still nervous nonetheless since these next 3 years were going to be very important in both her hero career and possibly her relationship with Izuku.

She felt like it was the first day of middle school all over again, but she was significantly less nervous this time since she knows Izuku will be there with her and she won't be a nervous mess around him.

"Alright, today will be a piece of cake. It's just orientation and then we all go home." She told herself as she took a deep breath before letting it out.

Thankfully, she didn't wake up a couple of hours earlier this time like her first day of middle school so she wouldn't have to spend her time waiting hours until it was time to leave.

Kyouka looked at her mirror once before she smiled widened as she brushed some hair behind her ear. "I'm ready."

Later, she had finished her breakfast and was at her doorstep, putting on her shoes before hearing her mom from behind her.

"Kyouka. We're both very proud of you." Mika said with a smile as she wiped some tears threatening to leave her eyes.

Kyoutoko had his arm around his wife as he gave his daughter a thumbs up. "Rock on, Kyouka. We know you'll kill it at U.A."

Kyouka turned to her parents and gave them a wide smile before nodding. "Thanks, I'll do my best out there. And don't worry, your daughter is going to kill it. I won't let anyone down."

XXX

Izuku had just left his apartment not long ago and was currently running down the sidewalk, making his way to the station.

Today would be the beginning of his high school career and admittedly he hasn't had the best start to the day so far. He had woken up late due to spending most of last night thinking of possible outcomes for his first day and ended up being in a rush all morning. At this rate, he could end being late to U.A and he wanted to avoid that as much as possible.

He wouldn't be surprised if Kyouka has already made it to the station and is on her way to U.A right now. She was always responsible when it came to getting to school on time and she's never been known to be late to school. It was disappointing that he wouldn't be able to walk with his best friend to the highschool of his dreams, but at least he would see her there anyways