Setting Up

Everyone in class wasn't sure what to make of the scene before their very eyes, but a certain girl felt both angry and entertained by this scene.

Izuku and Katsuki both had Aizawa's scarf wrapped around their forearms and chests, while also hanging from the ceiling. Izuku was peaceful and accepted his fate, while Katsuki struggled to escape and moved around sporadically.

Kyouka was having a blast seeing Katsuki hung up like a common thug. She found it entertaining when it happened to Shoto during his exam and this was even better. She even took a picture of him to add to her collection of embarrassing photos of Katsuki Bakugo.

At the same time, she hated that Izuku was treated the exact same way, not believing he deserved this. She had to restrain herself from asking Momo for a knife and freeing him from those bindings.

"Despite Midoriya and Bakugo...not having the most professional conduct in their exam, they won't have to suffer any harsh punishment such as suspension since they technically didn't break any rules. So, this is all the punishment they'll receive." Aizawa informed, looking at the two helpless boys. "But they'll both stay like this until classes are over because I refuse to let them think that they can get away with having a fight like two hot-headed neanderthals in the middle of their exam."

Kyouka raised her hand, her lips pursed. "Mr. Aizawa, Izuku doesn't deserve this punishment. You saw the footage, right? Bakugo was the one who initiated the fight in the first place. If anything, Izuku should get a pass and Bakugo should get a hard fail along with some suspension to boot."

Aizawa sighed, sliding his hand down his face. "Yes, I saw the footage and it's clear that Bakugo was the instigator of that fight. However, it is no secret that Midoriya was very much content with fighting even after All Might was taken down. He had the choice to leave and he didn't take it. That's his fault. End of story."

Izuku slowly rotated himself to face his best friend, smiling. "He's right, Kyouka. I did kinda bring this upon myself. Kacc- He may have started the fight, but I opted to continue it. Maybe I should have found a better solution than promising a fight with him after we beat All Might."

"It's still not fair...But I won't argue against you." Kyouka grumbled as Izuku slowly turned back to face Aizawa. Before she could start letting out small grumbles of cursing out Aizawa and Katsuki, her eyebrow cocked at a realization that just hit her.

She sort of noticed it yesterday when he called her, but he didn't refer to Katsuki as Kacchan. At the time, she didn't think much of it and figured that he didn't see a point in naming him during their conversation, but now something was definitely up. He deliberately stopped himself from saying Kacchan this time.

Kyouka had wanted him to stop calling Katsuki by that name for years now, but she could never bring herself to try to make him stop, not wanting to be too controlling. But now, maybe her wish finally came true.

She should ask him about him sometime soon to confirm her suspicions and make sure that Katsuki is nothing to Izuku now. That he sees that asshole in the same light that she sees him in.

As Kyouka twirled around her earphone jack, thinking a little more about this situation, Aizawa continued speaking to the class. "Now, for all eight of you who failed your final exams, let me relay what's going to happen to you this summer..." The students who failed the exams all tensed up, but the hero gave a wide, yet creepy smile. "You'll all be going to camp!"

Izuku's eyes lit up, looking at Aizawa. "W-Wait, we're going?"

The rest of the students who failed either cheered at the fact that they would be going or felt their entire bodies relax in an instant.