Return to the USJ

There was now less than 2 weeks left until the Sports Festival began and usually, the students of Class 1-A would be training for the upcoming festival, but today was going to be a special day of class.

All of the students were wearing their hero costumes and were grouped up inside of the USJ with Thirteen and Aizawa standing in front of them.

"Well, that happened, but class is class. So let's begin the rescue training." Thirteen announced so casually as if villains hadn't recently attacked the facility.

"Can you really move, Thirteen?" Ochako asked in concern for the Pro Hero.

"My back hurts a bit, but it's nothing compared to Aizawa." Thirteen said with a little dance before gesturing towards the mummified hero.

"We're ready to begin class, let's start already. We're wasting time." Aizawa said before walking away.

"Mr. Aizawa." Izuku spoke up as he looked at his teacher. "All Might's supposed to meet us as well. Where is he?"

"I don't know. Forget about him." Aizawa said in an annoyed tone before continuing to walk away.

Kyouka raised an eyebrow at this as she watched her teacher. 'I wonder why he seems annoyed. Well, more annoyed than usual at least. Does it have something to do with All Might? Well anyways, at least today's training will just be rescue training so there's no chance of Izuku getting hurt.'

XXX

They were all now at the Mountain Zone as Thirteen and Aizawa stood in front of a giant chasm with the students right behind them.

"Let's start with the rescue training! There'll be three students at the bottom of the chasm. One of them will be unconscious, the other will have an injured leg, and the last will be very worried." Thirteen explained before Kirishima and Kaminari walked forward to look down the chasm.

"What height!" Kirishima shouted as he heard his voice echo from the chasm.

"How are we supposed to get there?!" Kaminari asked as he could barely see the bottom.

"Kirishima! Kaminari! What are you saying?!" Iida asked as he ran towards them before looking down the chasm. "Are you okay?! Don't worry, we will save you!"

Iida looked like he tried to listen for someone down the chasm as the red haired boy sweatdropped. "You're too fast."

The blonde haired boy gave a blank stare as he looked at Iida. "Even though you're the only one..."

Ochako started to look excited as she pumped her fists. "Let's save them!" She then went right in front of Izuku as she smiled widely. "Let's do our best, Dekiru!"

Izuku's face started to go a little red at her being so close as he held his hands up. "Y-Yeah, let's..."

Kyouka felt her blood starting to boil as she watched how close Ochako was getting. 'Don't do it, Kyouka. There are too many witnesses here...'

The purple haired girl then walked towards the both of them before faking a smile. "Hey, Uraraka. I'm sure your quirk will be pretty useful in this training."

"You think so?" The brown haired girl asked as she looked at Kyouka before smiling. "Thanks, Jirou!"

Izuku sighed in relief since the attention isn't on him anymore as he backed up a little before starting to look at his hands and clenching his fists, starting to look fired up for the training.

Thirteen then raised a finger as she cleared her throat. "Well, the injured will be... You three!"

She then pointed at Izuku, Toru, and Mina as the boy's face got a little red. "M-Me?!"