Gravitational Frequency

The day of the final exams had arrived, and everyone had finished the written portion of their exams. Everyone in the class, including Mina and Kaminari, felt fairly confident that they passed.

Even Kyouka felt like the studying she did with Izuku, Momo, and the others helped her get a better score than she would have gotten if she only studied with her hero.

This won't change anything regarding Izuku being her main study partner, but she wouldn't mind studying like this again for any exam next semester.

Now all that needed to be done was fight some robots and pass the practical portion of this exam. Should be a piece of cake.

All of Class 1-A were wearing their hero costumes and standing side by side while their teachers stood in front of them.

The young girl twirled around her earphone jack, ready to only partially listen to how the exams are going to work. With the info they all got from Kendo, there was no need to really listen to the instructions.

A small smirk even formed on her face, feeling confident that she can take down some robots, especially with her recent training. As long as said robots aren't as giant as kaiju.

However, that smirk quickly disappeared when their principal popped out of Aizawa's scarf to deliver an announcement. "No robots for you, children! We're having a slight change of plans for your exams because I say so!"

"Wh-What? No robots?" Kaminari asked, falling to his knees, starting to feel like he did all that studying for nothing.

Mina fell to her knees right after but looked at the principal with a hopeful, yet shaky smile. "It'll still be something easy, right? Maybe a fun obstacle course?"

Nezu slid to the ground using Aizawa's scarf. "I asked myself what would be a more efficient way to prepare young heroes at my school, and then it hit me! Fighting plain old robots won't do you any good! You need real combat experience! So, you will all be fighting in pairs against our respected educators!"

Kyouka had a dreadful feeling in her stomach, starting to cross her fingers, praying that she wouldn't have to pair with three certain people in her class. 'Not him, not her, and not him... Please... And please don't let me go up against him...'

Aizawa stepped forward and cleared his throat. "For your information, your partners and opponents for this exam are already chosen. These were chosen at my discretion, taking into account factors such as fighting style, grades, and interpersonal relationships. So don't think this is some game where you can choose the best partner available for you." He gave his signature creepy smile to the students. "Now let me list off the matchups."

He went on to name the first matchup being Momo and Shoto Vs. himself. But Kyouka was not ready to hear the next matchup that was called out. Before she could say a word about it, All Might landed on the ground right behind the students. "I am here to teach a lesson to the monster duo!"

Izuku and Katsuki gulped simultaneously and looked behind themselves. "We're going up against All Might?"

"What's with this matchup?!" Kyouka shouted, glaring at Aizawa with her teeth clenched. "Those two shouldn't be working together! Bakugo can't work with anyone, much less Izuku! And against All Might of all people?!" She pointed her earphone jacks at the number one hero before looking at him. "And why did you agree to be their opponent in the first place?! You should know from our first day of battle training how horrible these two go together!"

Izuku and Katsuki were still processing who their opponent was, not even fully reacting to their partnership.

Outwardly, All Might didn't flinch, but on the inside, he was hiding behind a boarded door to keep away. He had to save some face by not seeming like he was afraid of his student even though he totally is. "Now, no need to be so rash, Young Jirou. I'm merely providing my services as an educator. Besides, this is the best matchup imaginable."