The Truth

"Whoa, is that an upgraded version of the choker you wear with your hero costume?" Izuku asked, pointing at Kyouka's new and improved studded choker while the two were currently sitting at their desks.

Kyouka gave a small smirk and adjusted her choker. "Yup. I declared to myself that from this day forward, it'll be something I wear on a daily basis. I'll only take it off for special occasions and when I go to bed. How do you think it looks on me?"

Izuku's cheeks were lightly tinted red, not expecting that question as he gulped. "I-It looks really good on you. I think it's a great fashion choice, but what do I know about fashion?"

Kyouka tried to keep her cool at Izuku saying it looks good on her as she twirled around her earphone jack. "I think you have good tastes. I'm no fashionista myself, but who cares? This choker actually goes with my improved costume too. I also increased its durability so the likelihood of it getting damaged is small."

"Wow, I hope we'll be training today so I can finally see the changes you made to your costume."

"I told you that it's nothing to be excited about. I should be the excited one here since you told me that your costume is different, and almost looks like an entirely different one now. You want to give me a hint on how it looks?" Kyouka asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Hmm, I don't think so."

"Huh?"

The boy gave a playful smirk. "It's not fair for you to give you a hint when you haven't given me one."

Kyouka pouted. "You really used my own logic against me, didn't you? That's dirty of you."

"I learned from the best." Izuku replied with a smile. "But at least we'll both be satisfied once we see each other's costumes."

Honestly, Kyouka didn't care all too much if they had training today or not. Of course, she's still excited to see Izuku's costume, but right now she's just happy enough to be here with him. She knows she saw him 5 days ago when she visited him at the hospital, but it's been too long already.

Especially with her barely being able to text or call him due to how busy she was during her internship. Now they're back to seeing each other every day, going home together every day, texting every day, etc.

Just how it should be.

"Oh yeah, while we were in the hospital, I asked Iida for some advice on how to improve my kicks. Unfortunately, he couldn't help me out practically due to his injuries, but the notes I wrote down from his tips have helped me get the hang of it a little when I was training these past few days." Izuku added on, tapping his heel against the floor.

"You trained nonstop after your internship ended?"

Izuku shrugged his shoulders like it was no big deal. "What else would I do?" He then raised his hand before Kyouka could react. "But I swear it was mainly workouts and kicking the air."

"Hm, good to see you're catching on." Kyouka smirked. "But you know, you shouldn't have to explain that to me in the first place. I should expect that of you."

"You should..."

"But I don't. Maybe one day you'll do perfectly though. I have a bit of faith in you."

"A bit?" Izuku disappointedly asked before he sighed. "Anyways, can you tell me more about that robbery during your internship? You barely gave me any details other than 'three dumb villains'."

"Yeah, no prob. There were these stupid villains who were robbing a bank, and their powers consisted of shooting these condiments that dissolved anything it came into contact with." Kyouka outstretched her palm forward to mimic the villains.