The Aftermath

"I'm coming!" Kyouka shouted as she ran towards the central plaza of the USJ, hoping to save her hero in time.

Izuku currently had his entire head being held by Nomu as he struggled to get free while kicking around. "L-Let go of me, you monster!"

Nomu responded with a shriek before lifting up the boy and breaking all of his limbs like twigs, causing the boy to scream in pain and agony.

The purple haired girl widened her eyes to see her hero all broken now as she tried to run faster. "No, Izuku! Why can't I get closer?!

She felt like she had been running forever, but Izuku and Nomu didn't seem to be getting any closer. It felt like she had been stuck in one place the whole time, but she couldn't let that happen. She had to get to Izuku before the villains could kill him. She can't let him die like this. There was no one else to help him now and she was his only hope.

All Might was currently on the ground in his scrawny form with a growing pool of blood under the hero. "I-I'm so sorry... I've failed you both... Forgive me..."

"Ah, perfect. The Symbol of Peace and his little successor both defeated in front of my eyes." Shigaraki said with a cackle as he walked towards Izuku and began to move his hand towards the boy's face.

"N-No I can't die now... I still haven't become a hero... Don't kill me..." The green haired boy begged in a choked up voice as tears streamed down his cheeks with the villain's hand getting closer to his face. "K-Kyouka, please save me... Y-You have to save me... I don't wanna die...

"You're not going to die! I'll save you! I promise!" Kyouka shouted out to reassure the boy as she tried to extend her earphone jacks as a last ditch effort, but they wouldn't move a single inch.

"Say goodbye, hero." Shigaraki said before his hand made contact with the young boy's face.

Kyouka watched as Izuku's entire body slowly started to crumble before soon turning into dust until there was nothing left.

"N-No... No... He can't be dead..." The purple haired girl said to herself before falling onto her knees. "I didn't even get the chance to tell him... Izuku... Izuku..."

"IZUKU!" Kyouka yelled out as she sat up on her bed with her entire body covered in a cold sweat while she breathed heavily.

Soon both of her parents barged into her room with her mom gently putting her hands on the young girl's shoulders. "Kyouka, it's okay. Tell us what's wrong. We're right here for you."

The purple haired girl continued to breathe heavily, not even noticing her parents. "H-He's dead. They killed him. I couldn't save him. I failed him."

Kyoutoko walked up to his daughter before suddenly pulling her into a hug. "It's okay, sweetie. I know you're still shaken up about what happened at school, but you're safe now. We're here now. And Midoriya is safe as well."

Mika smiled as she slowly ran her hand through her daughter's hair. "That's right. Do you remember that you stayed with him at the nurse's office until nighttime? You even told us that you walked him home. Please, remember, Kyouka."

Kyouka widened her eyes as she started to slow down her breathing before looking at her parents. "M-Mom? Dad?"

The blonde haired man smiled before slowly pulling back from the hug. "That's right, Kyouka. It's us. What happened just now?"

"I... I had a dream that I was back at the USJ and I saw Izuku getting killed in front of my eyes..." The purple haired girl answered as she pulled her knees to her chest. "It was horrifying and I couldn't do anything..."