One For All

Kyouka could almost feel the impact of those words from All Might. She could only imagine the happiness Izuku was feeling, knowing that now All Might believed in him as well.

She did her very best to hold in her tears as the green haired boy on his knees was crying more than enough for both of them.

However, these tears would come to an abrupt end at the number one hero's next words.

"I deem you worthy of my power. My quirk is yours to inherit." The scrawny man said as he spread his arms.

The teen girl couldn't believe what she just heard and her hero seemed to be in the same state of shock. 'Inherit his quirk?! What the hell does he mean by that?!'

"W-Wait, what do you mean inherit? Inherit what?" The quirkless boy asked as if he was reading her mind.

All Might laughed as he stepped towards the boy. "You should see your face right now! Don't worry, I'm not gonna force this thing on you. Listen well, young man, this is your choice! Do you want to accept my awesome power or not?!"

This just made no sense to the young girl, with how much Izuku has talked to her about quirks over the past 2 years, she's never heard of people inheriting quirks. She knew for a fact that he's never mentioned it since she would always listen closely whenever he talked to her. She made sure to never miss a single word of his so it was impossible for her to miss that.

With the number of times, she's listened to him talk about quirks she could possibly consider herself a bit of an expert as well. Before, how quirks functioned didn't really interest the girl at all, but hearing Izuku talking about them with such passion was music to her ears.

All Might continued to speak with the boy in front of him who was still looking very confused. "There are a couple of things you should know about my abilities. Journalists always guess my quirk is super strength or some kind of invulnerability. When people ask in interviews, I always make a joke, dodge the question. It's because the world needs to believe their Symbol of Peace is just a natural born hero like any of them. But I'm not, there's nothing natural about my ability. I wasn't born with this power, it's a sacred torch that was passed on to me from someone else."

The teen boy couldn't believe what he was hearing as he looked up at his hero. "S-Someone gave you this quirk? No way."

"Yes way and you're next, I can give you my abilities!" The skeleton-like man said as the wind blew.

"W-Wait hold on this is a lot to process. It's true that there's a lot of debate as to what your quirk actually is, nobody's ever figured it out. It's one of the world's greatest mysteries. People are constantly talking about it online." Izuku said as he put his finger to his forehead before muttering. "But, well the idea of passing on a quirk or inheriting it just doesn't make any sense to me. I've never heard of anything like it before. Powers are supposed to be unique to each individual, since the first..."

All of this muttering from the young boy brought a certain peace to Kyouka as she listened to every word that was coming out of his mouth. She felt herself calm down a little even after learning that All Might was given his quirk and that he's a scrawny man.

It is true that his quirk was a mystery, she remembered the days when Izuku would browse the internet and go on online forums that discussed the number 1 hero's quirk.

There was one time during lunch he left his phone unlocked when going to the bathroom and she just couldn't help but go through his phone a little. A part of her was worried that he was looking up anything lewd on his phone so she just had to go through his search history. Luckily his internet search history primarily consisted of topics about quirks and heroes. It made her feel so relieved that he wasn't looking up anything lewd like a lot of boys do at this age.